Warframe

Warframe

Kabutomushi - Excalibur Alt Helm
Mr Holiday 2 Jun, 2017 @ 3:21pm
Either this needs a visual overhaul or a body that works with it
Ok, so this is clearly referencing a bug design, I don't actually know what one though, and while this is unique in itself, it is out of place

How I see it, is that Excalibur is suppose to be the base frame, the close basis of all Tenno, and if you do look over all of the released alternate appearances and cosmetics, you could actually see those as a redefine, becoming closer to its other Warframe counterparts, the actual change and development into their own Warframe.

So really this does stand out as a development, but can't reallly see this as a Excalibur frame, as it's too well developed in it's own style, so really I can see a few options for this.

• This gets a visual change, to make it more of a base, or a morph of the Excalibur helmets style

• A body redesign, to suit the style of this new helmet, creating a whole new visual (I honestly think this would be good, plenty of bug inspirations)

• This just gets a small redesign to become bulkier, then thrown on a frame that would suit it better, Atlas, Rhino, Nekros even.

Really all I'm saying, is this design either needs to suit the frame, or the frame must overall suit the design style.
Last edited by Mr Holiday; 2 Jun, 2017 @ 3:21pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Crowheart 25 Apr, 2018 @ 10:46pm 
It's an alternate helmet, not an alternate skin.
It's the Japanese rhinoceros beetle, btw, also called kabutomushi or Allomyrina dichotoma.
ososoba 14 Jul, 2018 @ 10:36am 
the helmet looks pretty similar to the normal exaclibur helmet silouhette the way i see it, the horn and chin pretty much. But what i think needs a tiny bit of change is the width of the helmet, maybe just make it a little slimmer or change the model abit to fit a slimmer, streamlined profile then it will be perfect. Also, maybe add tiny hints of metallics @developer
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50