Warframe

Warframe

Excalibur Helmet - Ogrant
BoioBombus 14 Dec, 2015 @ 9:03am
Finally an Excal helmet with "flow"!
I`ve looked through a lot of the Excal helmets here, but almost all of them become so OTT or sharp that the design loses it`s flow. Here, however, we have a helmet that brings an even more masculine, powerful feel to Excal`s design while still keeping the flow. This is no easy feat and the creator should be commended.
In my personal opinion, this helmet is almost ready to be implemented into the game. The only thing that i think can be improved is the fuse between the helmet and neck. This could honestly just be fixed by adding some of that grey plating to the bottom of the backside of the helmet. Not too much though, as it would take away some of the agrresive, charging feel of it. Just a little to fill that small dent at the top of his neck.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Mr.Voyager51 15 Dec, 2015 @ 9:19am 
I feel the same way but i think fuse is okay... all in all it gives Cal a more organic but fierce look. I just wonder how'd it look in proto armor....
Slayer boi 21 Dec, 2015 @ 1:51am 
Couldn't Agree more mate! I can't wait to see this in the game.
AllMighty J'zargo 21 Dec, 2015 @ 10:24am 
when it will be avaible?
PMDT 27 Dec, 2015 @ 3:50am 
ok now, it's already avail, you can check it on your arsenal. But i think the helmet model is too big, can you make it a little small please? else is good. IMHO
shadowchris352 21 Jan, 2016 @ 7:54pm 
I love this helmet but I think they made it too big when it entered the game. All the excalibur helmets submitted are really big for some reason. Like bobble heads. If it was smaller I would definitely buy it.
BoioBombus 23 Jan, 2016 @ 11:21am 
Originally posted by shadowchris352:
I love this helmet but I think they made it too big when it entered the game. All the excalibur helmets submitted are really big for some reason. Like bobble heads. If it was smaller I would definitely buy it.
My thoughts exactly. When i heard DE added it, i was SO HAPPY... just to see that it`s stupidly large :(
Major Kopyto 9 Jan, 2022 @ 1:43pm 
the best tennogen excal helmet
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50