Space Engineers

Space Engineers

[Mexpex] MK1 - Battleship Coil Cannon
Jhett 19 Nov, 2015 @ 8:11am
Remote Capabilities
Trying to set this up on a satellite, 35000m up, but when i go to set it to control, or even shoot once, it will not work through a remote.... is there a fix for this?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
SolarFlare1234 20 Nov, 2015 @ 9:43am 
Are you trying to control it from the surface or through its terminal?
EmyLights 20 Nov, 2015 @ 3:29pm 
Laser Antenna?
Gatraf 21 Nov, 2015 @ 9:30am 
yes
Jhett 21 Nov, 2015 @ 6:40pm 
Originally posted by SolarFlare1234:
I am remotely controlling it from another station via remote and antenea
SolarFlare1234 21 Nov, 2015 @ 9:09pm 
Originally posted by jhett6:
Try sitting in a passenger seat, make sure everything on both stations is owned by you, press K in the seat, see the name of your current station, Platform [Insert random number here], click it and select the other platform. There you will see the cannon, select control as you should be able to if you own it, and then assumeing you are in creative/ in survival and it has ammo, you should finally control it.
Jhett 22 Nov, 2015 @ 4:59am 
Try sitting in a passenger seat, make sure everything on both stations is owned by you, press K in the seat, see the name of your current station, Platform [Insert random number here], click it and select the other platform. There you will see the cannon, select control as you should be able to if you own it, and then assumeing you are in creative/ in survival and it has ammo, you should finally control it.

Tat did it mate!!!! thank you very much! now i can taake out the NPCs from the sky!
if only we could get zoom capabilities...
SolarFlare1234 22 Nov, 2015 @ 10:59am 

Tat did it mate!!!! thank you very much! now i can taake out the NPCs from the sky!
I am so glad my description of how its done didn't make you crap yourself. I can go on and on about scientific terms.
Jhett 22 Nov, 2015 @ 11:35am 

I am so glad my description of how its done didn't make you crap yourself. I can go on and on about scientific terms.

lol, all good all good. gotta say this thing is super effective from my satellite. ripped apart npc base in 4 shells.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50