Unturned

Unturned

Fallout: Story of Wasteland v0.6b
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Husbandu  [developer] 20 Nov, 2015 @ 3:39am
Your ideas and suggestions
Write there what you want to see on map in next patch and I will do it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Basil Cat 20 Nov, 2015 @ 2:00pm 
lazer guns like rifle
Azariah 20 Nov, 2015 @ 2:56pm 
A safezone where players can trade buy ammo food weapons etc maybe even vehicals put those money notes to use eh?
Husbandu  [developer] 20 Nov, 2015 @ 3:00pm 
Originally posted by lester47228:
A safezone where players can trade buy ammo food weapons etc maybe even vehicals put those money notes to use eh?
Good idea. I will do it
An8BitMonkey 20 Nov, 2015 @ 3:39pm 
Hey ive created maps before im not great at it but i saw some mistakes and things that should be adjusted. In the gun stores the gun cabinit is placed partialy in the ground so i would move it out of the ground. In the main city theres parts of the road that are "road line" not "road line cap so you can see under it if you know what i mean. Shops are hard to get into becuase they are so close to the road that you have to crouch to get in them. In the desert town middle far left side theres a mechanic building and the car lift is to far back becuase when i drive in only the front of the car fits before it hits the wall. Plus in the same area in the houses you have double placed cabenits, fridges, dressers ect so that there are two in side each other. I was a bit nitpicky but i hope me being so helps you polish you map and theres lots more things that dont seem right that i can pass on but i cant recall them all. Anyway i hope this helps you out and this is still a great map thx for making it.
P.S if you want me to find more "bugs" just pm me and we can talk and i can point out some more flaws.
An8BitMonkey 20 Nov, 2015 @ 4:11pm 
Oh and in new reborn there are some barrels that are floating
Clover 20 Nov, 2015 @ 5:54pm 
What if you added one or a few vaults including the pei bunker
Azariah 20 Nov, 2015 @ 6:21pm 
It needs more nuka cola.So instead of soda nuka cola would replace it.
Last edited by Azariah; 20 Nov, 2015 @ 6:22pm
Basil Cat 21 Nov, 2015 @ 8:50am 
oh what about real fallout guns i know its hard to make but think about it lazer rifles 10meters fat man (men) the fallout sinper
Meat 21 Nov, 2015 @ 11:30am 
I would love to have power-amour and a minigun
i want you to fix the loading issue
Medicae_Clef 21 Nov, 2015 @ 11:37am 
Perhaps Using Major Sams Object Pack And Making An Oil Rig Base Like Fallout 2 Maybe?
Term_Grecos 22 Nov, 2015 @ 4:14am 
Have the BOS airship somewhere on the map
Parzival 22 Nov, 2015 @ 6:22am 
Be able to go in vaults?
Basil Cat 22 Nov, 2015 @ 6:35am 
Originally posted by Deathstroke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
Be able to go in vaults?
you can but only surtin ones
Medicae_Clef 22 Nov, 2015 @ 7:20am 
Ive Noticed You Have Some Areas Where You Can Fall In To Water And Are Unable To Get Out Perhaps Fixing Those Should Be A Bit Of A Priority?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Per page: 1530 50