Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Flaming Riff
Rasmus 11 Nov, 2015 @ 8:41pm
Taunt.
YOU MISSED A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE TAUNT!! No, not a taunt kill, but you should make the taunt the default melee taunt (the one where the Pyro plays his axe like a guitar.) remak teh tornt plz thx
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
That Guy Mike  [developer] 12 Nov, 2015 @ 2:28am 
I hadnt overlooked the taunt. Unfortunately the taunt is rigged for melee weapons only.

I could technically also set this up as a melee weapon and the taunt would likely work with it though.
wert1234576 12 Nov, 2015 @ 2:54pm 
awww man id bee sweet if he could use the rain blower taunt.
Rasmus 12 Nov, 2015 @ 9:49pm 
k m9 thx 4 ur tyme.
Magnus The Rad 13 Nov, 2015 @ 2:42pm 
I pretty much like this thing. I can just imagine somebody on the mic while taunting saying "You will never be this metal!!":steammocking:
it could be a mix of the pyro land taunt and the shred alert were when he strings the cords flames spew out and kill surounding players and a fiery circle
I think it could have its own taunt kill in which the Pyro starts strumming heavily and energetically with some kind of particle effect, then it lifts it over its head and just starts smashing it on the ground in front of it.

Then he breathes heavily and pulls out a brand new one.
I'd prefer the Rainblower taunt minus Rainblower or Pyroland effects. A much darker, more serious version viewable by the person doing it, and it matches up better than the regular flamethrower taunt. After all, literally breathing fire is a pretty metal thing to do whether or not you're doing it through an obstructive gas mask.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50