Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

The Flash, The Reverse Flash, and Zoom - Playermodels and NPCs
NotAGreek 13 Jun, 2016 @ 4:26am
Player Model And NPC Ideas For A New Game Coming Out
Heys guys I am currently working on a game with warner bros for a new flash game and I need the publics help for ideas for the skins for the flash and for future DLC ideas and if so i will give out 10 exclusive DLC codes thank you
Last edited by NotAGreek; 20 Oct, 2016 @ 9:05am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
CrazySteve 21 Jun, 2016 @ 6:08pm 
Do supergirl from the TV show
ATK Girlfriends 18 Jul, 2016 @ 6:45pm 
I also want the suit to be colorful. Great idea Glitch
NotAGreek 29 Jul, 2016 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by Jellytone_Mushroom:
I also want the suit to be colorful. Great idea Glitch
thank you
jay garrick anyone?
Reverse 12 Sep, 2016 @ 8:12pm 
My friend is adding Jay Garrick and The Rival (his reverse) to the workshop soon. Kid Flash is almost done, but we're not sure if we are going to put it on the workshop. I made a black flash version of this zoom playermodel but I don't know how to make it its own model. I am also working on a Godspeed texture that looks decent so far.
much thank many excite
:steamhappy:
Reverse 13 Sep, 2016 @ 3:21pm 
Comic Jay Garrick by the way, not CW
NotAGreek 16 Sep, 2016 @ 8:07am 
Originally posted by Reverse:
Kid Flash: http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763373839
just got it installed hope its good anymore good players related to the flash your more than welcome to post it in chat
Michaelbd2 2 Oct, 2016 @ 11:32pm 
Hi I'm a big fan of the flash tv show and I really like your mod but I think it would be cool if you could add kid flash and the rival from season 3. Also you know if you teamed up with the flash swep creator you guys would make a good team. :)
Temencl 16 Oct, 2016 @ 8:05am 
Jay Garrick from Earth-Two, Jay Garrick from Earth-Three (Henry Allen's doppelganger), Kid Flash from season 3 and THE RIVAL.

P.S. : Why not Trajectory ?
GamerSpeedster 17 Oct, 2016 @ 3:12pm 
what i have to say is HOW THE HECK DO U GET THE LIGHTING BEHIND U WITH GOING FASTER THEN 122 KM PER HOUR AND WITHOUT FALLING
NotAGreek 20 Oct, 2016 @ 9:06am 
Heys guys I am currently working on a game with warner bros for a new flash game and I need the publics help for ideas for the skins for the flash and for future DLC ideas and if so i will give out 10 exclusive DLC codes thank you
Michaelbd2 20 Oct, 2016 @ 10:17pm 
Originally posted by GLITCH ASSASSIN:
Sweeeeet!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50