Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Mega Bomb Range (sandbox)
 Dieses Thema wurde angeheftet; es ist wahrscheinlich wichtig
VxWolf  [Entwickler] 8. Nov. 2015 um 13:33
MAP ISSUES THREAD! POST HERE, NOT IN COMMENTS!
If this map does not load/the game crashes when loading this map, please follow through the following steps, if these don't work we will diagnose what's wrong.

>Disable all other addons
>Verify Gmod Cache
>Reinstall Gmod
>Adjust Graphics settings

FAQ

>How do I get (bomb)?
Bombs are NOT provided by the map. They must be provided by you, using addons you find yourself. If you have any issues with these addons you must query with the addon maker and not me.

>I see "ERROR" in the bunker!
This map uses resources from the game "Counter-Strike: Source". For the correct model to show you must own this game
Zuletzt bearbeitet von VxWolf; 9. Jan. 2016 um 22:48
< >
Beiträge 115 von 63
I downloaded the all needed mods but theres still no bomb. I try to put once of bombs in to a bomb crater but it still dont works please patch this.
VxWolf  [Entwickler] 1. Jan. 2016 um 22:26 
Bombs arent provided on the map. They must be spawned yourself by holding <Q>, going to the entities tab and selecting them from there
how do we get the freakin rocket ?????
VxWolf  [Entwickler] 9. Jan. 2016 um 22:46 
That is part of the addon "Gbombs 5" which was removed. Please note that NO bombs are provided by the map; you must spawn them yourself via the 'entities' tab in the spawnmenu (assuming you have any explosives mods yourself)
The map crashes gmod everytime I open it.
VxWolf  [Entwickler] 10. Jan. 2016 um 13:47 
Have you gone through the checklist at the top?

>Disable all other addons
>Verify Gmod Cache
>Reinstall Gmod
>Adjust Graphics settings (try increasing/decreasing settings)
Hello sir. I just want to ask something. I saw a strange parachute guy in your map. I didn't place it. And I just hear a sound like equipping an item. After 1-3 secs it disappeared. Did you make it? Or ghosts? (I stopped playin gmod :( )
VxWolf  [Entwickler] 15. Jan. 2016 um 5:37 
I haven't made anything like that in my map. Probably another addon :p. Pretty spooky
Zuletzt bearbeitet von VxWolf; 15. Jan. 2016 um 5:37
How do I remote-detonate an explosive inside the hatch?
VxWolf  [Entwickler] 7. Feb. 2016 um 0:21 
Throw down some remote SLAMs into the hatch and detonate them when ready.
You can get a SLAM by spawning one from the weapons tab, in the HL2 tab
Ah, alright. Thanks for the quick and clear response, I really appreciate it!
the map desription says there is a detonator. does it actually work or it's just a phone making a sound?
I hava a problem where if I test a bomb and do admin cleanup everything, the cloud stays there. This doesnt happen on other maps (flatgrass, construct, etc.) Is there a fix? also, can you make a reupload where there is a way to get to the major points of the map (silo, test platform, water platform) faster from the bunker and lower the test platform to see the area of the charred ground, AND have the camera frozen by default? PLZ RESPOND.
thx fam,
Ayy Lmao.exe
The skybox is located too close to the actual map, nuclear explosion particles enter the skybox and that's how the duplicate particle system appears in the sky.
There is an issue where the map isn't big enough to safely detonate the tsar bomba. Although the guys who dropped it weren't exactly safe either.
< >
Beiträge 115 von 63
Pro Seite: 1530 50