Crypt of the NecroDancer

Crypt of the NecroDancer

Crypt of the Undertale
⑨ ChocolateCirno  [developer] 19 Nov, 2015 @ 12:21pm
A new release! Any thoughts or additions for future releases?
Post your suggestions and thoughts in here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
Combat 19 Nov, 2015 @ 8:53pm 
Love it. Temmie monkeys are so randomly great, most of the monsters are identifiable, and the few tweaks here and there are great. Still trying to figure out what Undertale music belongs where, but so far, I'm loving your mod.
MateOfAMate 23 Nov, 2015 @ 10:53pm 
some items would be nice
⑨ ChocolateCirno  [developer] 24 Nov, 2015 @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by battlewarrior02:
some items would be nice
Currently, the only items replaced is Papyrus Armour, Doves Weapon, and one of the daggers, I will be adding in more items next update though like Food, spells and/or some weapons.
Jeffdev 24 Nov, 2015 @ 7:05pm 
I love this mod so much!!! My suggestion is can you add in an undertale soundtrack or like a remix soundtrack of it? It would fit the game a lot better. Also change some of the minibosses and bosses <3
MateOfAMate 24 Nov, 2015 @ 7:10pm 
Originally posted by robotzurg:
I love this mod so much!!! My suggestion is can you add in an undertale soundtrack or like a remix soundtrack of it? It would fit the game a lot better. Also change some of the minibosses and bosses <3
i dont know if that would work because in the description it says that they would be in big trouble if they used the sound track but i dont know about a remix
⑨ ChocolateCirno  [developer] 24 Nov, 2015 @ 7:22pm 
Originally posted by robotzurg:

I cannot legally include the Undertale Sountrack or I could get into some trouble, remix wise I would need to find some music that fit plus get their permission to include it, Crypt of the Necrodancer already includes a custom music option in the pause menu, so you're better off using your own Undertale music, or the Undertale music from the OST.
WithTheFish 27 Nov, 2015 @ 10:32am 
I think it would be cool if you replaced the potion with the "save point" from undertale. That way, you can survive past death with determination.
Captain Walker 27 Nov, 2015 @ 7:14pm 
Don't include the Undertale soundtrack, but maybe include a guide to the best music for each level? Or recommendations on how much to loop for balance purposes?
Eldritchdraaks 27 Nov, 2015 @ 10:11pm 
Are you familiar with the Undertale AU, Underfell? I think the Under fell character designs would great replacements for each of the clone characters. Pm me and I'll show you an example sprite I did.
teamvista 29 Nov, 2015 @ 7:07pm 
Edit: The sprites just seem off when I'm playing multiplayer mode... no need to fix unless you want to adjust some of the armors.

Hey there! So I've been playing as Asriel recently, and I couldn't help but notice that certain armors, especially the Obsidian set, don't seem to fit him properly. Any chance of fixing this in a later update if this isn't intentional?

Also, I'd really love to see an option to play as Asgore, even if not by default. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your hard work so far!
Last edited by teamvista; 3 Dec, 2015 @ 10:37am
⑨ ChocolateCirno  [developer] 29 Nov, 2015 @ 8:20pm 
Originally posted by teamvista:
Hey there! So I've been playing as Asriel recently, and I couldn't help but notice that certain armors, especially the Obsidian set, don't seem to fit him properly. Any chance of fixing this in a later update if this isn't intentional?

Also, I'd really love to see an option to play as Asgore, even if not by default. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your hard work so far!
I'm not entirely sure how you managed to get armour that Aria can't normally wear, custom map maybe?
teamvista 30 Nov, 2015 @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by ⑨ ChocolateCirno:
I'm not entirely sure how you managed to get armour that Aria can't normally wear, custom map maybe?

Edit: Sorry for being a bit pushy with this suggestion, wasn't my intention ^^;

I've been doing this by swapping the files around in my own private mod, replacing Cadence's sprites, and adding a recolored version with Frisk's shirt colors for local multiplayer. This works because of the game's modular nature; you can pretty much swap out one character for another without compromising the game's integrity (with the exception of a few files that I've had to adjust manually).
Last edited by teamvista; 3 Dec, 2015 @ 10:50am
teamvista 3 Dec, 2015 @ 11:04am 
I apologize if these posts are an annoyance to you, but I've PMed you on your reddit account regarding your project. I look forward to hearing from you; hopefully we can work something out. :)
Owlie 9 Dec, 2015 @ 8:18am 
How about this
bosses
Coral riff= onii-san
Death metal= gaster
Deep blues= dogamy n' dogaressa rest is more doggies
Dead ringer= shameless asgore
King Conga= Muffet and her spiders
Necrodancer= Flowey
Golden lut= Asriel Dreemurr
zone2
golem= aaron