Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[CW 2.0] Kabar
Kindred Flame  [developer] 23 Oct, 2015 @ 8:06pm
Bug reports?
If you find any bugs, post them here and i'll do my best to fix them.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Parideis 5 Dec, 2015 @ 1:45pm 
On a local Server I can throw the knife without problems but on a dedicated mp Server I get this error every time I want to throw it.
[ERROR] addons/cwkabar/lua/weapons/cw_ws_kabar/shared.lua:473: attempt to call method 'StripWeapon' (a nil value)
1. unknown - addons/cwkabar/lua/weapons/cw_ws_kabar/shared.lua:473
Kindred Flame  [developer] 5 Dec, 2015 @ 4:56pm 
Do you have the Kabar extracted, or the CW2 Knife installed?
Parideis 6 Dec, 2015 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by White Snow:
I extracted the .gma into my addons folder and copied the files into the addons folder of my server.
Kindred Flame  [developer] 6 Dec, 2015 @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by Parideis:
I extracted the .gma into my addons folder and copied the files into the addons folder of my server.
Assuming you you have a workshop collection hosted, you do not need the addon extracted for the server, becasue their already is the .gma on the server. So you basically have two copies of the same addon, whitch often makes conflicts.
Parideis 6 Dec, 2015 @ 2:47pm 
Assuming you you have a workshop collection hosted, you do not need the addon extracted for the server, becasue their already is the .gma on the server. So you basically have two copies of the same addon, whitch often makes conflicts.
I was told to include the Addons via resource.AddWorkshop("540613942") in my custome gamemode and to put them on the server. Thanks for your help :epicstickman: !

EDIT
So do you think I will solve the problem if I include the addons via a workshop collection?
Last edited by Parideis; 7 Dec, 2015 @ 5:58am
Kindred Flame  [developer] 31 Dec, 2015 @ 8:54pm 
I was told to include the Addons via resource.AddWorkshop("540613942") in my custome gamemode and to put them on the server. Thanks for your help :epicstickman: !

EDIT
So do you think I will solve the problem if I include the addons via a workshop collection?
Sorry for the late replay, yes that will fix the problem, also resource.AddWorkshop is an outdated method.
DadduRaja 11 Jul, 2016 @ 2:26am 
DUDE it doesnt work at all plus its the default equipped in sandbox it dont work in anyway at all
i got these errors
[[CW 2.0] Kabar] lua/weapons/cw_ws_kabar/shared.lua:304: attempt to index field 'ActiveAttachments' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/weapons/cw_ws_kabar/shared.lua:304

[[CW 2.0] Kabar] lua/weapons/cw_ws_kabar/shared.lua:304: attempt to index field 'ActiveAttachments' (a nil value)

:steamsad:
TäcRäcc 26 Oct, 2016 @ 6:21am 
Hey!

First off good job on the weapons.

I got a bug today that bassicly:

-Makes maps,props and even the weapons see trough

-Breaks the customization menu

-(It also appears in other CW:2.0 Extensions like the TF2 Pack)

Heres the LUA error:

[Customizable Weaponry 2.0] lua/weapons/cw_base/sh_general.lua:315: attempt to index global 'SWEP' (a nil value)
1. isAttachmentEligible - lua/weapons/cw_base/sh_general.lua:315
2. drawFunc - lua/cw/shared/menutabs/customization.lua:67
3. draw - lua/cw/shared/cw_interactionmenuhandler.lua:59
4. drawInteractionMenu - lua/weapons/cw_base/cl_model.lua:990
5. _drawViewModel - lua/weapons/cw_base/cl_model.lua:753
6. drawViewModel - lua/weapons/cw_base/cl_model.lua:607
7. v - lua/weapons/cw_base/cl_hooks.lua:34
8. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

Hope you can maybe look into it.

The ones that break the worst from your weapons are the:

-SAW Model .500

-Mosin Nagant