Unturned

Unturned

Landscape of Paposs
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 30 Jul, 2021 @ 11:34am
Feedback - Other problems
You have a problem with playing this map? Tell me!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Zealt 21 Oct, 2021 @ 11:51pm 
hey, no problems with the map, just found an error from the editor, just north of the second overpass by moorteich - resort. There is a floating line of fence running down the middle of the road, just about drove right into it while not paying attention lol. Great map!
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 22 Oct, 2021 @ 8:19am 
Thanks for your feedback. Next update will fix that.
Zealt 24 Oct, 2021 @ 12:10pm 
thanks, glad to hear it, ive also noticed some npc's as of late? but theyre laying down on their side, cant remember where. lol, bottom left military base has a bunch of floating rocks at the end of the railways, this all could be part of my error too as my elver assets are a bit bugged atm, ill let you know if i find anymore here.
Zealt 24 Oct, 2021 @ 12:12pm 
also just remembered i know you mentioned that zombies will stay around the urban environments, but are there supposed to be zombies in the bottom left military base? every time ive gone there with 100% zombie spawns there are none to be seen, only lots of free loot lol.
Abrasyve 16 Dec, 2021 @ 11:37pm 
I know it isn't supposed to be easy but I feel like item spawns area tad too sparse. It would be nice if you added a bunch more, so people can decide if they want many items to spawn, or very few in the advanced settings menu.
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 17 Dec, 2021 @ 2:56am 
Alright, I put that on my list. Maybe I will add some (but only a few) more Item-spawns.
What kind of items are too rare? Food, Drinks, Guns, Medicals?
Abrasyve 18 Dec, 2021 @ 10:14pm 
Food is alright but guns and ammo are a bit lacking in civilian places. The international airport also seems to be lacking some spawns because on the first floor there is a room or two where there are shelves, but nothing that spawns on them. Also blowtorches seem to be impossible to find. The zombie loot tables also feel like they need a little more added to them. Mechanics should have a low chance of dropping blowtorches, gas cans and other stuff a mechanic would have. Also can you take a look at the Big J Pull-in? I just commented on it on the bug thread, but that area in general seems a little bit broken. The zombies near the military convoy to the west of the traffic jam don't react to the player, and the whole area has zombies spawning, disappearing, spawning in again, disappearing and so on. I do have a bunch of mods installed and there is a low chance I broke it, but I doubt it because I only edited the loot tables. That is all the problems I have had so far.
Edit: The zombies seem to spawn and despawn when I come near. If I jump the side-rail of the highway, they despawn, if I jump back over, they spawn. One more suggestion would be to make the main city area a little less crowded with things. I am not sure what exactly it is, but my cpu usage jumps up and fps drops a fair bit and I have a fairly decent computer, so making the main city a bit more performance friendly would be quite nice.
Edit 2: I think the zombies spawning weirdly is because two navmeshes are overlapping
Edit 3: The same problem occurs at the international airport. The area with the soldier zombies has navmeshes that are overlapping, or atleast the part that detects the player and spawns the zombies in (the pink border I think). Also there is a floating bus near the planes. Yeah can you take a look at your navmesh placement? I think having the purple overlap causes problems with spawning and makes it super buggy.
Last edited by Abrasyve; 18 Dec, 2021 @ 11:37pm
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 24 Dec, 2021 @ 2:21pm 
Thanks for your feedback.
I will edit the nav as quick as possible.

The performance in the city is a big problem. I didn't really finished the city and its allready very laggy. I have to rethink the whole place. Maybe I will cut the city in three nearby towns.

I put the Big J Pull-in and the airport on my list. Next update they will be fixed.

But to be clear: The next update isn't in sight now. I will work on that next year.
Abrasyve 24 Dec, 2021 @ 3:01pm 
Alright. I am not sure if I will still be playing unturned by then but I will try to keep my eyes on this map, cause it is really good.
Jewey 11 Jan, 2022 @ 4:49pm 
You stated that some item spawns are very rare. I am unable to find a blowtorch even after searching nearly the whole map. Can this item can spawn? I will continue looking, but if its not in the loot table I can just spawn it in.
P.S. You are so evil with all the chewing gum everywhere!
Last edited by Jewey; 11 Jan, 2022 @ 5:50pm
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 12 Jan, 2022 @ 1:15am 
I added some more blowtorches in the last update. Please search a little more. If you are still unable to find one, tell me and I will fix that again.

You dont like chewing gum? :P
Abrasyve 12 Jan, 2022 @ 6:17pm 
That chewing gum got me once because I didn't know it was explosive lmao.
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 13 Jan, 2022 @ 6:06am 
It is? No way ... I remove it
Abrasyve 13 Jan, 2022 @ 11:45pm 
I dunno if you are being sarcastic but if not, it's a nasty bugger. I was confused as to why I died then I searched up bubblegum and that explained it.
SchlabberLachs  [developer] 14 Jan, 2022 @ 6:25am 
No, I didn't know. I never really played this game and thought it would be nice to have a bubble gum spawn often, becaus it is just a bad type of food. If it kills you, I will remove it completely from the map. Its unrealistic and I don't like that. Or is it something your need for important crafting?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50