Dota 2
The Last Guardian
Noodle! 11 Oct, 2015 @ 11:55am
Option for second wing ?.
I, (and mabey others) would be interested in a option for one wing or two can you please consider this?.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
HazelnutSpread 12 Oct, 2015 @ 1:03am 
yes! I would love 2 wings, all of her banners so far are symmetrical so it would be cool so have 2 wings as well
yo_ho  [developer] 13 Oct, 2015 @ 1:33pm 
Thanks for suggestion!
Actually core idea was to make her assymetrical. Heavy wing supposed to be balanced with pretty heavy weapon and shoulder armor on the other side. In my opinion this idea worked just fine, so I didn't even tried to make two wings. I think I'll make version with two wings to find out which one looks better
Salriel 14 Oct, 2015 @ 5:29am 
yes! I think this character would look silly with one wing
infinit3_dant3 14 Oct, 2015 @ 11:44am 
Why not styles?One wing sounds back to Sepheroth from final fantasy, the one winged angel. have two colors, the current one and maybe a darker one. then two wings option as well. If ambient efects like feathers dropping can be added would be awesome.
Noodle! 14 Oct, 2015 @ 6:39pm 
Originally posted by mug3n_dant3:
Why not styles?One wing sounds back to Sepheroth from final fantasy, the one winged angel. have two colors, the current one and maybe a darker one. then two wings option as well. If ambient efects like feathers dropping can be added would be awesome.
yeah this is exactly what i'm saying.
淡观风云-0897 15 Oct, 2015 @ 5:43am 
Originally posted by mug3n_dant3:
yeah this is exactly what i'm saying.
淡观风云-0897 15 Oct, 2015 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by yo_ho:
Thanks for suggestion!
Actually core idea was to make her assymetrical. Heavy wing supposed to be balanced with pretty heavy weapon and shoulder armor on the other side. In my opinion this idea worked just fine, so I didn't even tried to make two wings. I think I'll make version with two wings to find out which one looks better
in my opinion i more like a dark wing
infinit3_dant3 15 Oct, 2015 @ 5:54am 
Also i feel an unproportional bigger wing would also be awesome, wings are best when awe inspiring.
Thanks for suggestion!
I agree with you, legion is way too symetrical in her design in her default style.
Last edited by Extra Big Swimjim with Cheese; 15 Oct, 2015 @ 11:19pm
Noodle! 16 Oct, 2015 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by Tomorrow's Eve:
Truth be told, I am one that enjoy the current design. The iron shoulder one side, with a red cloak, and the other side a wing.

Badass as F.

I could see, yes, as an aditional style, a two winged so players could choose? That's pretty much doable I guess.

I mean, why have one amazing thing when you can just have two amazing things without losing anything?

Funny thing is, this set is so cool that people are discussing alternate styles to make it even cooler for themselves. I see, from the community feedback, that everyone is enjoying the set very much, I can only see you benefiting from having a two style for it. I am pretty sure, specially after what happend in the new compendium, where you can "Infuse" an item to add a secondary style, unlock so to speak, and the effects are amazing.

For me, the prime of this set would be having 2 styles for it: one wing, two wings, and hopefully Valve's help to Infuse the wings to make the set fits perfectly with the arcana, just like what they did with the set Bewitching Flare. So you could have a 4 style built in item, with a the possibility to Infuse to unlock the "Demonic Side", which is the lore of Legion Commander's Arcana.

Tribute of the Sharpened Feather material. Even the name fits in.

This guy here gets it !... This fellow just perfectly articulated what i had had invisioned all along, plus the additional idea of an infuser, epic!. This would Indeed be ideal with the forementioned options for a compendium set.

Edit- Also, if you were to decide to dedicate an item to tie the effects to, please remember that the legion arcana occupies the weapons slot, so any other slot would be fine , preferably the back/wings slot.
Last edited by Noodle!; 16 Oct, 2015 @ 5:38pm
Developer, you have CREATED A PERFECT SET for LC. Please talk to Vavle to add this set right now.
SVVAP 5 Mar, 2016 @ 1:01pm 
nice set its perfect with 1 wing!
Roomax 12 Oct, 2016 @ 12:14am 
I like two wings, if someone prefers one, give people option to choose, good idea!
Blakey Blake 7 Oct, 2017 @ 1:25am 
One Winged Angel
Jimismisimo 1 Mar, 2018 @ 7:02pm 
Originally posted by 0897:
Thanks for suggestion!
in my opinion i more like a dark wing
Yes, now its so similar to omniknight set :/
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50