Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

AK-47 | Sugar Rush
Solid Son 25 sep, 2015 @ 13:14
Why this? Why not Hyper Beast?!
We have seen the announcement of the AK-47 Hyper Beast, so where is he, Renegade?
< >
Visar 1-10 av 10 kommentarer
Rene  [utvecklare] 26 sep, 2015 @ 2:50 
Kruger, I know but at this point since there are alredy 2 hyper beasts ingame I don't think Valve would add more of the series. I can try and upload it but would get more hate than love, with comments like " oh another Hyper Beast" " please stop" etc etc...
Solid Son 26 sep, 2015 @ 7:53 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Renegade:
Kruger, I know but at this point since there are alredy 2 hyper beasts ingame I don't think Valve would add more of the series. I can try and upload it but would get more hate than love, with comments like " oh another Hyper Beast" " please stop" etc etc...
I know, i know, but still, we already have 3 asiimovs in the game, and Valve probably will add AK-47 from this collection, so why you do not make a competition? People also like the hyper beast, so just make a release in the workshop, and I'm sure people will be happy, and given the fact that Valve adds skins that have been released recently, then you have a chance that your AK has been in the next operation. Just do it, many people share my opinion, and do not listen haters. Peace to you)

And look at this discussion, as I said, a lot of people want to see him in the game
http://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/discussion/404798836/618463738399527130/
Senast ändrad av Solid Son; 26 sep, 2015 @ 7:57
Nope 26 sep, 2015 @ 20:23 
It's a nice skin, it change from all the others and you're right to change from the hyper beast. As a designer (begginner but still) i know that some times i like to change, and don't stay with the same and "easy" way. This work is realy original and i like it. Hope the best for this one ! :)
B4nny 2 okt, 2015 @ 2:45 
the design looks nice but brown colour background can change colour ?
JothoU 2 okt, 2015 @ 12:17 
Can you make a horror type skin like AWP | Masks? JK, IDK, just something horror typed that would look awesome with Brock Hofers incredible art style!
ethpie 12 okt, 2015 @ 1:54 
How do you come up with these ideas O_O.
POLITICAL CAT 28 okt, 2015 @ 2:20 
Ursprungligen skrivet av KRUGER:
I know, i know, but still, we already have 3 asiimovs in the game, and Valve probably will add AK-47 from this collection, so why you do not make a competition? People also like the hyper beast, so just make a release in the workshop, and I'm sure people will be happy, and given the fact that Valve adds skins that have been released recently, then you have a chance that your AK has been in the next operation. Just do it, many people share my opinion, and do not listen haters. Peace to you)

And look at this discussion, as I said, a lot of people want to see him in the game
http://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/discussion/404798836/618463738399527130/
Actually their is 4 asiimovs c: Tec9 Isaac counts as an assimov
JothoU 13 nov, 2015 @ 9:39 
Ursprungligen skrivet av RenegadeX5:
I have a crazy idea for a skin! Found this cool art http://wallpapershome.com/art/fantasy/wolf-hellhound-art-black-and-white-dangerous-noise-darkness-4072.html . That art with awp would be a perfect skin. Maybe AWP | Hellhound
M.Kelvin 11 jul, 2016 @ 1:47 
Очень красивая раскраска! Но мне не нравится коричневый цвет, как то портит что-ли скин, а так раскраска ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!:steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy:
M03RWI 8 aug, 2017 @ 5:11 
just change brown to depper its look like from paint and it will be awesome skin
< >
Visar 1-10 av 10 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50