Space Engineers

Space Engineers

HayesTechWeaponRack
Suggestions
hey,
very well made dude :-)
but i suggest to change storage capacity to a reasonable amount to cover all the stuff shown there ;-)

lets say:
  • 3 rifles
  • 20 magazines (3 in rifles, 7 laying around {missing in the actual screenshot/model ;-) }
    additional 10 are in the two boxes underneath the table^^)
  • 4 ammo boxes (actually compared them to the boxes, they can hold two or more!)

and could you do something against that turquoise surfaces?
- if that should be displays i have to ask "why should a weapon storage have displays?"
but even then "why a ammo box has a display?! o.O" (ofc 2 - wtf?!)

i hope my critic is not to rough :) - still nice work and as long you have fun with it its fine!^^

ah and befor i forget - theres a nice little butten calles "formatting help" beside nearly every "post function" on steam - there you can find some usefull bb-codes for your description! ;-)

greets
brd

MESSING AROUND WITH TABLES:
3x
Automatic Rifle
Volume 14
= 42
20x
5.56x45mm NATO Magazine
Volume 0.2
= 4.0
4x
25x184mm NATO Box
Volume 16
= 64
=110
En son BlackRedDead tarafından düzenlendi; 6 Şub 2016 @ 23:25
< >
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
CrayzyHayzy  [geliştirici] 14 Eyl 2015 @ 22:17 
HI BlackRedDead, Thanks for the feedback. Not too harsh at all. All feedback wether good or bad is welcomed!

I can definitely increase the storage capacity not a problem, just give me a little while as I am also working on some other stuff. Is Large too much?

IO can take away the turquoise, they were not intended to be displays, just utilising Keens glow effects and trying to stay a bit in trend with their models. Any suggestions on a colour scheme? I am rubbish with colours lol.

Thanks for the formatting help tip. I will use it from now on!
Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Happy Spaceing.

< >
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50