Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

mg_krane_multigames
yourselvs  [developer] 5 Aug, 2015 @ 8:22pm
Bug Reports
Find a bug in one of the games? Post it here!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Bread 10 Aug, 2015 @ 12:21am 
Tried it on my server and on the just beiber nade map, when CTs would win it would not kill the Ts, so the Ts would win regardless. Great map otherwise though, 10/10 music
yourselvs  [developer] 10 Aug, 2015 @ 6:33am 
Originally posted by Bread:
on the just beiber nade map, when CTs would win it would not kill the Ts, so the Ts would win regardless.

Other people have had similar issues, I will fix that in the next update. Thanks!
Bread 11 Aug, 2015 @ 1:11pm 
Skate also seems to be fairly broken, at least on CT i can glitch through the wall behind spawn and get below the map
yourselvs  [developer] 13 Aug, 2015 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by Bread:
Skate also seems to be fairly broken, at least on CT i can glitch through the wall behind spawn and get below the map
Hmmm I will try to reproduce this and fix it. Currently on vacation so I can't. Has it happened on T-Side?
Koga73 27 Oct, 2018 @ 6:14pm 
Hey, just thought i would let you know (unless you already know yourself) that some of the gamemodes are broken. Considering this is an old release, you might not take a look at this map again, but here we go.

This was tested on the steam-gamers minigame server, and the version was 1.3.

Bugs/not working:

* Dodgeball: The reset buttons shown in the screenshots didn't show up, and nobody got a "ball".
* Jump Rope: Everyone got stuck at the beginning, and the "rope" didn't start spinning.

Suggestions:
* Storm the Castle: Health should be set depending on the amount of players who spawns on CT. It's doable by adding triggers, if you need me to show you how i will.

*Bhop: At the "ending stage" you can skip half the spin-around and jump straight for the ending platforms. I would change that.

*Football: Everyone can pick up 2 of the shotguns on each sides, so when a team wins, the losing team can still kill everyone. What's the point of winning then?

Good map!
Kjerne 5 May, 2019 @ 4:37am 
Jump Rope doens't work :D
yourselvs  [developer] 6 May, 2019 @ 7:53am 
Make sure you're on the most up-to-date version of the map. Many servers are behind. I also am not really updating this map much anymore, so if things are still broken I don't think I can get to it for a while.
MasterOfPyro 31 Dec, 2020 @ 7:34am 
Dodgeball is broken, balls are just going through the bodies without any damage
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50