Don't Starve

Don't Starve

WhaRang The Millennium Fox
New dlc bug report
When I exit the boat ,Miho cannot jump out of the sea on the coast.
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-13 trong 13 bình luận
JinYering  [nhà phát triển] 2 Thg12, 2015 @ 12:22am 
There is a problem with the sea area. ;-;
When the distance is far, Miho will teleport.
998打包带走 2 Thg12, 2015 @ 12:45am 
The size of each island is too small.I think it's not convenient for Miho to teleport. 0v0
JinYering  [nhà phát triển] 2 Thg12, 2015 @ 1:37am 
Fixed it! Please update mode! (Fixed Vision = 18.2.3)
Vatheron 2 Thg12, 2015 @ 7:54am 
Stale Component Reference: GUID 180748, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/moisturelistener.lua:111
Stale Component Reference: GUID 320298, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:747
...on/dont_starve/data/scripts/brains/wildborebrain.lua:259: attempt to index field 'target' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/brains/wildborebrain.lua(259,1) in function 'fn'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(197,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(623,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(558,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(623,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviours/chattynode.lua(13,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(581,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(22,1) in function 'Update'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/brain.lua(212,1) in function 'OnUpdate'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/brain.lua(135,1) in function 'Update'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/update.lua(131,1)
scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen
Force aborting...

I believe a certain mob called Brain is the cause of this error.
JinYering  [nhà phát triển] 3 Thg12, 2015 @ 12:44am 
Nguyên văn bởi Kenshiro:
Stale Component Reference: GUID 180748, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/moisturelistener.lua:111
Stale Component Reference: GUID 320298, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:747
...on/dont_starve/data/scripts/brains/wildborebrain.lua:259: attempt to index field 'target' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/brains/wildborebrain.lua(259,1) in function 'fn'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(197,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(558,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviours/chattynode.lua(13,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(581,1) in function 'Visit'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/behaviourtree.lua(22,1) in function 'Update'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/brain.lua(212,1) in function 'OnUpdate'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/brain.lua(135,1) in function 'Update'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/update.lua(131,1)
scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen
Force aborting...

I believe a certain mob called Brain is the cause of this error.
Uh, This bug is not related to my mod...

I did not touch the brain part. '0'
HimuraBlank 3 Thg12, 2015 @ 9:12pm 
when in shipwrecked when you build an asia wall the wall does not show up, but your character will think that there is something there, you cant hammer them use commands to delete them and you cant walk on the spots you placed them on
Lần sửa cuối bởi HimuraBlank; 3 Thg12, 2015 @ 9:19pm
JinYering  [nhà phát triển] 4 Thg12, 2015 @ 4:17pm 
Nguyên văn bởi Himura(Blank):
when in shipwrecked when you build an asia wall the wall does not show up, but your character will think that there is something there, you cant hammer them use commands to delete them and you cant walk on the spots you placed them on
Oh... In the meantime, do not use an Asian wall!
DLC is causing problems on the item placer.. :steamsad:
HimuraBlank 5 Thg12, 2015 @ 6:39pm 
Nguyên văn bởi JinYering:
Nguyên văn bởi Himura(Blank):
Oh... In the meantime, do not use an Asian wall!
DLC is causing problems on the item placer.. :steamsad:
yea I just made them because I was just testing out stuff kinda just like to do that with stuff XD, just seeing what works, and what does not work
才羽モモイ 28 Thg12, 2015 @ 1:03am 
Why did I die suddenly when I was playing?
Lần sửa cuối bởi 才羽モモイ; 28 Thg12, 2015 @ 1:03am
Moh 5 Thg01, 2016 @ 10:08pm 
I've found a bug relating to the Hanok and Pavillion:

They are available in SW, but not in RoG
Lần sửa cuối bởi Moh; 5 Thg01, 2016 @ 10:08pm
Saphara 20 Thg08, 2016 @ 1:44pm 
I found that when you try to craft the fish dish you cannot put rope into the recipe.
Collection of soul will not add character attributes to hope to solve quickly and love the characters
bum0303 13 Thg03, 2018 @ 1:12am 
쉽랙 업대이트 되면서 일부 애니매이션이 비 정상적으로 보입니다
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-13 trong 13 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50