Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Bloodletter
2 Ways of use?
Like Left click you could like Stab or whatever and Right-click would be able to throw. I Think that would be quite interesting... Like if you hit someone in the head it would do like the Headshot animation where they fall over on there face or back I Dunno... Like when they Die by the knife to the head :P
Last edited by Pizza Tachanka; 19 May, 2015 @ 12:13pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
WAEEEJ #FixTF2 7 Jun, 2015 @ 4:06am 
yeah! left click: melee
right click: throw
Jamillion 18 Jun, 2015 @ 11:59pm 
great idea
seraphita 6 Jul, 2015 @ 6:36am 
It Kinda Ruins The Whole Secondary Idea
Mayo Monkey 10 Aug, 2015 @ 5:49pm 
The idea of a stab would completely ruin scout. The Guillotine for scout is much more balanced because if you miss, it's gone for some time. having a melee for your secondary would just be too op, and having a melee that can also hit from long distance would again be op.
BLACK HOLE GUN 11 Aug, 2015 @ 5:07am 
Im think will better if you can put in secondary(to trow) and in melee.
ShootyMcShootFace 2 Nov, 2015 @ 10:50am 
Maybe it could atke up both Melee and Secondary slots. Press alt-fire to change between those. If in melee, left click to swing. Everything like normal bat. If in secondary, cats like a Flying guilottine, with the exception of crits on stunned targets. The crits would be random, and set to damage dealt with both of those weapons. Kinda like the idea i've seen on one of Karma Charger's video with the shotgun-axe pyro weapon.
DrIvanRadosivic 7 Jul, 2016 @ 11:22am 
What about the Cleaver gets the 2 in 1 treatment(melee and throwable)and the Bloodletter is a sword/machete version of that? Cleaver is a heavy knife, just so you know.

Also, I think that on melee the cleaver and the Bloodleter should give you HP that overheals.

This is a good contrast of melee vs ranged. Do you want HP on kill that overheals on melee kills or do you want ranged damage with bleed?

And If you are wondering where is the downside, the whole melee vs ranged and the fact that as a Scout it is a high risk high reward playstyle with melee bits.

I should probably put this idea in my thread for the Bloodletter stats.

Also, what do you think about having some weapons of the Scout that can be in more than one slot.

The example related to this thread is Cleaver either in Secondary and/or melee slot(note: if in two slots, you get double the item).

this way you could have the Pistol and the cleaver/bloodletter as a loadout.

I think that the Shortstop could be an secondary weapon as well.

No flaming and/or trolling please and thank you.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50