Unturned

Unturned

SmileyLand
wishing1  [developer] 8 Mar, 2015 @ 1:56pm
Suggestions
Hiya :D

I've been working on this map for many months now and I'll continue to do so for many months more!

Lemme know if you've got any suggestions :)

< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Juan 8 Mar, 2015 @ 4:35pm 
The map is beautiful!!!, but there are so many rare loot in military zone. This make the game so easy and boring. Can you make more rare the military loot. The amount of civilan loot is perfect by the way.
ironmainden56 8 Mar, 2015 @ 7:35pm 
THe nelson sexton Need to put this map in The game
TheFoolishWitch 9 Mar, 2015 @ 10:19am 
i suggest u to make a short turorial on how u uploaded your map cause many players includeing me having issues doing it it would shop up as 0.0 mb when we create file n post it on workshop
HooDaNob 9 Mar, 2015 @ 10:53am 
Decrease loot spawns. within the first half hour, i found 3 Honeybadgers, a Grizzly and a Dragonfang (because of a mega RCMP. Still, the weapon drop should be decreased massively, as i can just grind at military areas and hold enough guns to start and end WWIII)
Last edited by HooDaNob; 9 Mar, 2015 @ 10:53am
wishing1  [developer] 9 Mar, 2015 @ 11:16am 
agreed i've already implemeted massive reductions but am unable to update - new workshop teething problems i'm assuming. The fact that its become so high since the latest update is surprising to me and i'm constantly having to adjust the spawns to suit the game each update. It'll be sorted soon :)
wishing1  [developer] 9 Mar, 2015 @ 11:19am 
heya Epica, Nelson has made a short video explaining how to upload things to the workshop :D. Check the update notes :D
Northern Epsilon 9 Mar, 2015 @ 9:41pm 
You should decrese mega zombie spawn rate.
Waves 10 Mar, 2015 @ 2:33am 
I've been through Aysen Forest, kinda boring at the moment. Have you considered perhaps filling that place with TONS AND TONS of zombies/megas? Like a super zombie area for a challenge? People would walk into that place and go "WTF THEY ARE EVERYWHERE BEHIND EVERY TREE AHHHHHHH!"
wishing1  [developer] 10 Mar, 2015 @ 3:39am 
yep ;D

Aysen forest will be much larger soon and RIDICULOUSLY FOGGY and teeming with zombies and special locations. I'm just awaiting the content.

Some places are a little barren because i'm not wanting to over-use the objects currently available. Once more objects are available I'll be uing them in a variety of ways.

+ to unlock some secret content in ysen forest u gotta get Lunarpolitiks Minecraft pack in the descriptions :D
ViRuSLore 12 Mar, 2015 @ 11:07am 
make a rule no killing in spawn till you make diffrent places :)
Quiimby 15 Mar, 2015 @ 3:54pm 
It would be cool if you implement fiff's firearms in the map
wishing1  [developer] 15 Mar, 2015 @ 4:41pm 
Fiffe is a Doctor or arts I will use his mods only on his approval
Needs rarer military loot and more common civi stuff! I have 16 maple strikes and only one colt
JD_Anon 26 Mar, 2015 @ 1:02am 
BEHOLD THE RAREST WEAPONS IN SMILEYLAND: THE COLT AND THE CAMP AXE. These weapons are so hard to find XD might want to make them spawn a little more often, have had may people on lossy's server beg me for camp axes :3.
TheHans 26 Mar, 2015 @ 9:23am 
Food/drink spawns at grocers are a little low I feel, maybe just a little bump up in spawn rate would do the trick.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Per page: 1530 50