Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

AK-47 | Man-o'-war
Ewok 24 Feb, 2015 @ 5:28am
Front wood
Why put the vanila wood if you can to better ?
maybe you should try something else.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Kokotron 3000 24 Feb, 2015 @ 5:40am 
Exactly!
fußfetisch_nylon 24 Feb, 2015 @ 5:50am 
this is the best at the weapon
Akuna (FR) 24 Feb, 2015 @ 6:05am 
i disagree
Arbitron  [developer] 24 Feb, 2015 @ 9:53am 
The material type restricts changing any of those areas. So they'll stay wood until valve adds the ability to do multi-color anodized on the entire weapon. Personally I don't mind working around it but it'd be nice if I at least had the option to choose whether or not to affect it.
Ewok 24 Feb, 2015 @ 3:36pm 
Now i understand, but what i was saying is that the ak47 with the man-o´-war skin would look better with a different wood type, like jaguar. Thanks for the answer
aztr 24 Feb, 2015 @ 10:55pm 
Agreed, a reskinned wood material would make this skin pretty perfect.

Will it be possible to make the golden parts "extend" to the front wooden grip? Like how the pattern on the Fire Serpent does?

PS: Great fan of your Man o War AWP, I never regret for trading for it with my Asiimov WW (even though the price dropped drastically these days)
Last edited by aztr; 24 Feb, 2015 @ 10:56pm
i LOVE my man o war AWP, got it off the market for $60 when it first came out. No regrets :D

Anyways, I'm sure it would look darn good on AK, but you need to work your way through the the AK's barrel and Mag too.
Skanoodle 25 May, 2015 @ 3:33pm 
This AK-concept looks incredible, but maybe you should change the default wood to a more navy shade? Just a suggestion. Otherwise, looks great!
You should make the wood darker if possible but it's sweet looking
Arvyn 6 Jan, 2016 @ 9:58pm 
The skin is "Man of War",by its design it was clearly inspired by "royal" colors used in medieval times.It would make sense to just leave the wood plain.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50