Evoxrus XV 18 Feb, 2015 @ 6:06pm
Stats?
Stats?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Mardröm 21 Feb, 2015 @ 1:36am 
Stats!
evolon 21 Feb, 2015 @ 3:13am 
Maybe, if you win, the other player die, and you drain his metal ...?
Only engies to engies.
What do u guys think?
Space Core 21 Feb, 2015 @ 6:41am 
I don't think this taunt should have stats. Think about it, taunt kills are special to certain weapons, such as the Gunslinger and the Huntsman. The only exception is the rock-paper-scissors, but otherwise think praticly, when would you ever stop in the middle of a fight to use this taunt against an enemy Engineer?
Hermione 21 Feb, 2015 @ 7:21am 
@Multi-Purpose Sandwich You would use it on trade servers.
evolon 21 Feb, 2015 @ 8:19am 
@Multi-Purpose Sandwisch i personnaly would stop if i see someone taunt this, it's tf2 though, i saw people stop for a highfive a thousand time, i saw people stop for a backflip a lot of time also...
shotgun samurai 21 Feb, 2015 @ 9:25am 
You Guys Are So Stupid, Its Not Even Funny, Its Straight Up Scary To Make Stats For A Taunt.
Last edited by shotgun samurai; 21 Feb, 2015 @ 9:25am
evolon 21 Feb, 2015 @ 11:04am 
Originally posted by JakeTheHobo:
You Guys Are So Stupid, Its Not Even Funny, Its Straight Up Scary To Make Stats For A Taunt.
I wont say we're stupid, maybe thinking...
Space Core 21 Feb, 2015 @ 7:53pm 
Originally posted by xXx_P3T3R_xXx:
@Multi-Purpose Sandwich You would use it on trade servers.
Well then why get this taunt in the first place? I wouldn't have a taunt get abilities, and use it on a trade server only. I would like benficial gameplay, not "Blah blah blah 2 keys."
Space Core 21 Feb, 2015 @ 7:57pm 
Originally posted by ZoDiDonKy |Zodifollower|:
@Multi-Purpose Sandwisch i personnaly would stop if i see someone taunt this, it's tf2 though, i saw people stop for a highfive a thousand time, i saw people stop for a backflip a lot of time also...
Let's be honest though, would you rather chance trying to taunt someone to death, or simply click your mouse to fire your gun? I think taunts should be weapon-specific, not "Buy this in the store for X dollars." Also, when will you ever see Engineers in a fight? Because I'm pretty sure most Engineers like to stay and protect their buildings.
evolon 22 Feb, 2015 @ 5:29am 
You're kinda right , it's true but i don't know, i find it cool but it's true, there isn't big chances for that to happen in the middle of a pl_ or stuff.
So what would u do? It is just a taunt? With no stat? And above all not free? No one would buy it if there's nothing to do with....
evolon 23 Feb, 2015 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Duck:
I think it should be like that taunt that the heavy has where he uses his hand as a gun
i guess that's the right point!
Connor 31 Mar, 2015 @ 3:34am 
♥♥♥♥♥ please it doesnt need stats VALVO will decide what to do with it!
Spoke 30 Jun, 2015 @ 2:54pm 
+nothing
-u r gay
-no random crits
Spidoe 8 Jul, 2016 @ 2:23pm 
10 damage
OPGrampap 24 Dec, 2016 @ 11:20am 
no random critz
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50