Dota 2
Son of Magnus
Son of Magnus
Wouldn't it be better if you make a Magling courier instead, you know to fit the phrase "Son of Magnus"? I will be down with that, s4 personal courier. Make it unique though, not just a small version of Magnus, something cute with custom animation.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 17 σχόλια
Konras  [δημιουργός] 3 Δεκ 2014, 11:50 
"Son of Magnus" is taken directly from Gustav "s4" Magnusson surname.
I know that. I mean, since a courier is small and all, it's like a kid to the main hero, so it's kinda the son of the hero. Therefore, Son of Magnus. Magnus being the hero, the courier being youngling, the kid, the son.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Paula Atreides; 3 Δεκ 2014, 13:13
why not both? have the set include a courier :D
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από CrudeTasmanian:
why not both? have the set include a courier :D
"Why not both?" made me laugh.

Anyway, great job on the set Konras! It looks amazing and I like it a lot. Better than the other Magnus sets by a long shot!
Did a great job and cant wait to see it added! Keep up the good work.
Good new set,and that's all..may be icons too,but skills , for me , almost didn't change.Only ult has electric effect and in the third skill with your set Magnus looks worse in that moment
I love it new set son of magnus Favorite hero already its amazing the effect has electric wow this is the best set for ever ''son of magnus s4" i really like it ^give it to me pleaseee....... :3
Best set I've ever seen for my favorite hero of all time for my favorite player of all time. Volvo PLZ add!!!! :D
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από theloraax; 15 Δεκ 2014, 5:45
if this doesn't get added to the game, I'm quitting Dota
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 17 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50