Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade: Warband

Damokles svärd - Krigsherrar
 Denna tråd har blivit fäst, så den är troligtvis viktig
LinKofi  [utvecklare] 19 maj @ 23:34
TROUBLES
If you have any problems with mod - write here.
Let's try to figure it out together.
< >
Visar 1-9 av 9 kommentarer
So my save now keeps crashing when i sent a regiment reinforcement in leedshaw a town in villainese duchy then i comply to my besiegers the game keeps crashing now
LinKofi  [utvecklare] 24 maj @ 23:48 
Ursprungligen skrivet av WeWeKeNeMen:
So my save now keeps crashing when i sent a regiment reinforcement in leedshaw a town in villainese duchy then i comply to my besiegers the game keeps crashing now
Any errors while game crashing?
Did this start after installing the update or before?
I can help if you give me more information about this
Senast ändrad av LinKofi; 24 maj @ 23:51
Ursprungligen skrivet av LinKofi:
before the update it keeps crashing without any error being shown

i tried again with the new update it still crashing
Senast ändrad av WeWeKeNeMen; 25 maj @ 3:08
LinKofi  [utvecklare] 25 maj @ 3:52 
before the update it keeps crashing without any error being shown

i tried again with the new update it still crashing
Have you tried checking the integrity of the game files in Steam itself? Sometimes files may not load or work incorrectly due to system errors.
Another important point is the compatibility of m&b with OS, because the game is old and may not work correctly on new OS.
if you play on Linux, then the problem may be that the version of mount and blade: warband itself for this system was released relatively recently, and as far as I know is still in beta.
if you have Windows, then I recommend just checking the integrity of the game files.
8 times out of 10 this will solve your problem.
My game crashes when starting with this message:
"unable to open/factions.txt.
In a multiplayer game on the LAN, a window pops up with the message: "The server uses a different module..."

Do I need one or more DLCs and if so, which ones? I can't find any information.

I had check the integrity of the game files.
Senast ändrad av checkschneider; 25 maj @ 9:24
LinKofi  [utvecklare] 25 maj @ 9:42 
Ursprungligen skrivet av checkschneider:
In a multiplayer game on the LAN, a window pops up with the message: "The server uses a different module..."

The error is not related to the lack of DLC, are you on linux? If so, then so far the only reliable solution to this problem that I have found is to install Wine[sourceforge.net] - software that allows users of unix-like operating systems, such as gnu linux, apple macos and other unix-like ones with support for x86, amd64 cpu architectures, to run 16 -, 32- and 64-bit applications, including games created exclusively for Microsoft Windows.

The error is not related to the lack of DLC, are you on linux? If so, then so far the only reliable solution to this problem that I have found is to install Wine[sourceforge.net] - software that allows users of unix-like operating systems, such as gnu linux, apple macos and other unix-like ones with support for x86, amd64 cpu architectures, to run 16 -, 32- and 64-bit applications, including games created exclusively for Microsoft Windows.

Wow, what a quick answer. Thanks for that. No, I don't use Linux.
On my other PC it works that my son uses, but there are the DLCs.
LinKofi  [utvecklare] 25 maj @ 11:00 

Wow, what a quick answer. Thanks for that. No, I don't use Linux.
On my other PC it works that my son uses, but there are the DLCs.
Write the version of your OS, because a lot actually depends on it, for example, on new versions of windows, warband starts, but often crashes due to technical reasons, the game is simply too old for windows 11, if we are talking about mac or linux, then here the situation is different, Steam sometimes cannot access the game folders, which is why errors occur with opening "factions.txt".
A solution will definitely be found, it is quite possible that there are patches that will fix this error, you need to rummage through the taleworlds forum, there is a lot of useful stuff there, including answers from the developers.
Edd russian lengueg
< >
Visar 1-9 av 9 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50