People Playground

People Playground

Interdimensional wars
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
BorodataHata  [developer] 24 Apr @ 2:01pm
Suggestions & Lore
I decided to start a discussion where you can give suggestions for future creations, ask questions about lore, and possibly write your own lore-friendly stories.

P.s. I want to give an interdimensional size hug to everyone who has joined this mini-community, comments and rates!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 124 comments
can you make a hulk? basically just the one from helldivers 2, that would be really awsome!
BorodataHata  [developer] 25 Apr @ 11:43pm 
Originally posted by RivalJackaboy:
can you make a hulk? basically just the one from helldivers 2, that would be really awsome!
The Metal Hive already has something similar - a harvester. But it's a bit out of place, so in the future I'll improve it.
9kph 27 Apr @ 11:38am 
Make a satellite base that when you throw a ball it sends bombs or lasers around the target, like a stratagem, Basically one ball, wherever it lands and is activated, from the sky either lasers shoot down to erase everything on the ground or it bombs the life out of anything on the ground, that would be really cool
BorodataHata  [developer] 27 Apr @ 1:28pm 
Originally posted by 9kph:
Make a satellite base that when you throw a ball it sends bombs or lasers around the target, like a stratagem, Basically one ball, wherever it lands and is activated, from the sky either lasers shoot down to erase everything on the ground or it bombs the life out of anything on the ground, that would be really cool
It is quite possible that this will appear in the future.
Originally posted by BorodataHata:
The Metal Hive already has something similar - a harvester. But it's a bit out of place, so in the future I'll improve it.

sorry i didn't mean the hulk, i meant the devastator (HD2), my bad
cyborgs? humans with limbs and pieces missing inside of a robot shell
BorodataHata  [developer] 27 Apr @ 3:12pm 
Originally posted by BorodataHata:

sorry i didn't mean the hulk, i meant the devastator (HD2), my bad
Maybe, to make the hive army more diverse.
BorodataHata  [developer] 27 Apr @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by crossslayer05:
Well, maybe some giant-sized bots, because otherwise I don't know why hives would put people in them... except to refuel.
BorodataHata  [developer] 27 Apr @ 3:17pm 
Well, now I need to start a journal :)
Last edited by BorodataHata; 27 Apr @ 3:17pm
BorodataHata  [developer] 28 Apr @ 3:38am 
Originally posted by crossslayer05:
I changed my mind - сheck this out > https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3234253892
EEE 28 Apr @ 5:35am 
make a gorse hive
Last edited by EEE; 28 Apr @ 5:36am
pittpull 28 Apr @ 9:20am 
(PIF) field medic
daviduyiii 28 Apr @ 12:51pm 
make a place where humans get tortured
daviduyiii 28 Apr @ 12:53pm 
aka get info
or make a base to get metal solders to be a Pacified machine
< >
Showing 1-15 of 124 comments