Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Black Hole
Suggestion: UAP/UFO entities based on this mod
Basically there are spherical UFOs that have been spotted a bunch as of recent so I think it'd be pretty cool if you could create something similar and I am asking you specifically because your Whitehole entity reminded me of them and they just make Gmod flight more interesting.

How it'd work: It'd be more like the background NPCs in the sense that instead of spawning them in they will fly around outdoor maps in the background as mysterious unidentified objects that disappear if you try to get to close.

UAP Flight: These mysterious objects completely defy aerodynamics flying in any direction at any time they want effortlessly without making a sound or any air disturbance, like the ultimate drone.

UAP Communication: These mysterious objects would occasionally blink random glowing color patterns in nighttime maps making them easier to see at night, occasionally if there is more than 1 in the same place the objects will hover in proximity to eachother blinking random patterns before they fly off.

UAP Behavior: these mysterious objects can frequently change their speeds, aimlessly flying through the sky at a minimum of 250mph or they can hover immobile while if they detect a nearby player or entity they can accelerate at speeds of up to 16,000mph darting out of reach or if the object is just ready to leave the area they can outright disappear. Additionally they will submerge into bodies of water if there are any nearby since they've been recorded doing that.

UAP Fleets: the objects can occasionally form fleets in the sky similar to what birds do and they will create a formation before dipping.

UAP Weaponry: UAPs can deactivate vehicles of all kinds giving them time to flee, if they are actively being shot they will start blinking a distress signal color pattern and if the attacker is out in the opened they will be zapped with a strange electricity and turned into copper, if there are too many enemies to deal with at once the UAP will start blinking in place and explode copperifying everything around it.

UAP Variants: There'd be a chrome sphere, pill and saucer.
Last edited by Tbennster; 8 Jun @ 1:05pm