Deimost  [developer] 3 Mar @ 12:09pm
Bugs and errors
Send the bugs and errors you found here
Присылайте найденные вами ошибки сюда
Last edited by Deimost; 12 Mar @ 2:08am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Ajiliffe 5 Mar @ 10:30am 
the h.u.g.e. doesnt use any ammo type, resulting in a one-time mag, even an infinite ammo addon wouldn't help.
Deimost  [developer] 5 Mar @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by Ajiliffe:
the h.u.g.e. doesnt use any ammo type, resulting in a one-time mag, even an infinite ammo addon wouldn't help.
Yes, exactly the same thing happens in TTT. But you can spawn a lot of H.U.G.E. with the Tool Gun, then you will pick up ammo from them.
There is a minor animation error when firing a silenced pistol the offset moves slightly to the right. This can be seen when aiming it down the sights.
Deimost  [developer] 19 Mar @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by LosWojtassos:
There is a minor animation error when firing a silenced pistol the offset moves slightly to the right. This can be seen when aiming it down the sights.
Yes, thanks for the feedback, I saw it. I also noticed that the same problem occurs in TTT with a silenced pistol. It is possible that this is a mistake in the animation of the ViewModel of the gun, so I do not yet know how to fix it (except to change the position of the gun when aiming, shifting it slightly to the right).
Chlebiri 11 Aug @ 3:42pm 
all weapons are held in players' stomach when viewed in third person
Deimost  [developer] 15 Aug @ 11:01pm 
Originally posted by Chlebiri:
all weapons are held in players' stomach when viewed in third person
There is no such bug. It is possible that the problem is on your part. Try to check the integrity of the game files. About 5 years ago, I had the same problem with the original weapon in TTT. Look for the answer to your question on the Internet.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50