Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[DrGBase] | TREMORS NEXTBOTS: 2024 REMASTER |
Suggestions(Unofficial)
Do not spam the owner of the mod and get upset if they do not add your suggestion, they are living human beings not robots who only create mods, games, etc.

It would be cool if the graboid could grab props and pull them underground if they are small enough then eject them if they are not edible and suck down and bump over props that are too big for it to swallow. It would also be a nice feature for the graboids to chase and swallow grenades because they tend to beep a lot.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I forgot to mention it would be nice if graboids had some sort of way to detect an area where there was a vibration last then either submerge to check or send out its tongues to check the area and clear it. Any other noise would interrupt this feature and make the graboid move to that point.
Tmccanna 25 Feb @ 4:59pm 
not being able to grab you on props, also better ai vs what seems to be just normal nextbot ai where they always know wherey ou are
Dughoo  [developer] 13 Mar @ 7:59pm 
oh Tmccanna.. aren't you the guy who stereotyped me for being russian just because i didn't accept your request?
Tmccanna 13 Mar @ 8:00pm 
Originally posted by Dughoo:
oh Tmccanna.. aren't you the guy who stereotyped me for being russian just because i didn't accept your request?
i have no idea, ive evolved a lot past being a dumb young idiot though. (probably)
O_O 22 Mar @ 2:13pm 
pls add the raptor type ones i think its from the 2nd movie
you meant the Shrieker and i hope the Ass Blaster comes and the queen from Tremors 5 and Shriekers island
when the graboids are giant enough they should have the ability to jump off the ground to catch or I don't know what else, and if it does catch prey when it reaches the prey from the sky by jumping the victim should disappear when it reaches but also the ability to dodge this attack and there should be animations where the graboid tears apart and decapitates the prey to be faithful to the movies and series, and please add to the two things of the maturation cycle, I'm talking about the Shrieker and the Ass Blaster and also add the African Graboid and make it more difficult because they say it is smarter than its American version and also the arctic species and the water species that can only walk on water.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50