Arma 3
DMO_USSR, [GM] DMOrchard's Soviet Armed Forces
dmorchard  [developer] 4 Feb @ 5:18pm
Report errors here
Please be detailed.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Not a bug, but WS Zamak trucks are modern trucks.
dmorchard  [developer] 5 Feb @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by Gonzo-GT:
Not a bug, but WS Zamak trucks are modern trucks.
Blame Wikipedia: production of the KamAZ-4310 is listed as 1981 to 1995. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KamAZ-4310
NF_F16 12 Feb @ 8:14am 
In the mod "Project Red Dawn", the faction Soviet Union conflicts with your USSR faction. It's kinda odd they would considering that both factions have different names
dmorchard  [developer] 12 Feb @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by NF_F16:
In the mod "Project Red Dawn", the faction Soviet Union conflicts with your USSR faction. It's kinda odd they would considering that both factions have different names
Right, but I need a more thorough explanation of what is happening. i.e. "Error message xxxxxxxx pops up, and then Arma fails to launch." ...or "One faction shows up in Eden and/or Zeus menus and the other does not." ...or "The factions from both mods are being blended together."

No worries, though - I'll subscribe to it and have a look.
dmorchard  [developer] 12 Feb @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by dmorchard:
Originally posted by NF_F16:
Right, but I need a more thorough explanation of what is happening. i.e. "Error message xxxxxxxx pops up, and then Arma fails to launch." ...or "One faction shows up in Eden and/or Zeus menus and the other does not." ...or "The factions from both mods are being blended together."

No worries, though - I'll subscribe to it and have a look.

Update - things seem fine to me. Arma launched normally, I encountered no errors along the way, and I found both mod's factions on the OPFOR side in the Eden editor. Mine is listed under "USSR" as opposed to "Soviet Union".

Perhaps some other mod is causing your issue? Happy to troubleshoot further, but you'll have to give me some more insight.
It's me or the LAT (RPG18) soldiers have the RPG 18 empty?
dmorchard  [developer] 7 May @ 1:40pm 
Originally posted by MrStregatto:
It's me or the LAT (RPG18) soldiers have the RPG 18 empty?
You are correct! I always forget that these disposable launchers still require a round of ammo in the soldier's config. Will push a hotfix shortly.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50