Slay the Spire

Slay the Spire

NeuroSama
Zu 19 Feb @ 7:11am
Bug Reports
1) Koko always deals 0 damage. Pretty sure this power worked fine last patch.
2) Sometimes my hand size exceeds 10 even though I have no Zentreya.
3) Is ram supposed to spend energy? If yes, why can it continue playing cards at 0 energy?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
konata87  [developer] 19 Feb @ 9:56am 
1)I'll check koko, I thought she was working for me last night.
2) definitely know about the hand limit problem, adding copies to hand works but I need to change the code for every card I made that draws cards.
3) RAM is supposed to spend energy but continue to work even if your remaining energy is zero
konata87  [developer] 19 Feb @ 10:02am 
Originally posted by konata87:
1)I'll check koko, I thought she was working for me last night.
2) definitely know about the hand limit problem, adding copies to hand works but I need to change the code for every card I made that draws cards.
3) RAM is supposed to spend energy but continue to work even if your remaining energy is zero

1) just checked koko and she seemed to be working, there might have been some other interaction bugging her out. If you have screenshots I'd love to see
Zu 20 Feb @ 5:10pm 
Ye, the effect worked fine last run. My guess is that it broke because I traded the starter relic.

Lil compliment on the side:
It's kind of amazing how fast this mod resolves playing dozens of cards via ram.
Last edited by Zu; 20 Feb @ 5:10pm
konata87  [developer] 20 Feb @ 10:11pm 
Koko is one of the effects tied to the relic yes. A few things don't go quite right with the trading in the starter relic for a boss one event...
Sagil 8 Mar @ 7:19pm 
Say it Back causes HP loss (instead of heal) when trading in your starting relic.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50