Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

vp_voidmall
Need help finding everything
RN I'm trying to go through the map and "Beat" it, but I can't find everything.
So far I have found.
-The voidplace TV room, with the picture of Pink girl appearing.
-The sky exit and TV event.
And nothing else really.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Listen to the music that plays every once in a while. It's supposed to give you a clue.
Well...crap. It's kinda grainy and stuff so I don't really understand it.
Originally posted by ThatawkwardBryce:
First you have to basically get the picture of Inno (the pink girl) to appear in all 3 spots. Then try to leave downstairs. After that, she'll sing on the speakers about her leaving some keys in the bathroom. Find the bathroom (since there's 4 bathrooms.) The keys will be on the counter. Take the keys, and go back downstairs. The exit will open.
Oki, so I'm assuming TV room is picture area number one?
Originally posted by The Thunder Ghost:
First you have to basically get the picture of Inno (the pink girl) to appear in all 3 spots. Then try to leave downstairs. After that, she'll sing on the speakers about her leaving some keys in the bathroom. Find the bathroom (since there's 4 bathrooms.) The keys will be on the counter. Take the keys, and go back downstairs. The exit will open.
What are the three spots?
Originally posted by Crazycolors1248:
What are the three spots?
First floor, in the main mall area. TV room upstairs, basement, in the dark area. Just make sure to try going toward the exit green door in the basement as well, it's important.
Thanks! Don't know how I didn't find the key before.
Freswat 19 Jan @ 5:41am 

which bathroom is it? cant seem to find the fourth (the pink unfinished, by the swimming pool and other side of the pools with the functional mirror)
Originally posted by Freswat:

which bathroom is it? cant seem to find the fourth (the pink unfinished, by the swimming pool and other side of the pools with the functional mirror)
Black doors, the right bathroom with a mirror in it.
Mawnsune 22 Jan @ 1:46pm 

wait there's more bathrooms? i've only found the one by the pool

which black doors? can you start from some landmark (like the pool or the central room) and provide directions?
The Thunder Ghost 24 Jan @ 2:34am 
Those having trouble, I've created a video to help ya'll. :D Hope it's helpful!

https://youtu.be/WJNDlJ414iA
NoobGod 4 Feb @ 6:39pm 
how do you make her appear in all 3 spots?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50