Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

vp_voidmall
Is there a full track for the music that keeps fading in and out?
Just wondering whether there's a full track or something where I can hear or bandcamp or otherwise share the song from the map.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
as far as i can tell i think there are a few more lines in the map that don't show up in either youtube song. I've been working on recording each in the map.

the intercom at the false exit door has a line, i'm like 90% sure whatever is being said isn't in either song. its pretty hard to make out what shes saying and its been the most elusive for me so far sense i always miss the first part of it. i plan on trying to decipher them in a video.
Last edited by ferretmasre; 3 Jun @ 12:21pm
hhope. 4 Jun @ 1:21am 
Originally posted by ferretmasre:
as far as i can tell i think there are a few more lines in the map that don't show up in either youtube song. I've been working on recording each in the map.

the intercom at the false exit door has a line, i'm like 90% sure whatever is being said isn't in either song. its pretty hard to make out what shes saying and its been the most elusive for me so far sense i always miss the first part of it. i plan on trying to decipher them in a video.
Can you show exactly where these lines are playing? maybe I can help.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50