The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragonscale Species
CaprieGoat 8 Sep, 2014 @ 11:34am
Free Dawnguard and Dragonborn with or without PC Disc!!
Honestly, I wish that when you buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, for PC, that you'd get free Dawnguard and Dragonborn, because, seriously, there's a Mod that you'd really like, but it requires Dragonborn, Dawnguard, or even BOTH!! It's really kinda dumb that this has been out for like, 2 or 3 years now, and I honestly think the PC should get free Dawnguard and Dragonborn. If you agree with me, say "Aye"! If you Disagree, then say "Nay"!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Thinker 8 Sep, 2014 @ 12:04pm 
nye!
8 Sep, 2014 @ 12:17pm 
Nay. Users can buy the Legendary Edition which makes you save 29.97€, which is almost exactly half the price for Skyrim and all DLCs (Buying them seperately costs 59.96€). Much work has been put into Dawnguard and Dragonborn, having to purchase them seems reasonable (even though one DLC costs more than the base game xD).
Of course players can't know certain mods don't work because one little fart requires a DLC if they're about to buy the game and may not want to spend 15 additional € since they don't have a playable demo, but that's their problem, Bethesda isn't responsible for user-generated modifications.

In short: You got the option buy Skyrim and the DLCs for 30€ instead of 60€, and Bethesda mostlikely won't set the DLCs free just because it makes more mods available.
Metrod125 8 Sep, 2014 @ 1:18pm 
Nay. Its cheaper to buy Legendary Edition (Base game and ALL DLCS) instead of buying each one of them seperately.

To those that cannot afford the DLCs, I suggest you start saving $30 for Legendary Edition and get it all at once.
Deathwish 8 Sep, 2014 @ 2:18pm 
Nay... Just because it's a few years old doesn't mean you get handed stuff for free. You like the mods that require the addons the pay the scheckles. There are plenty of other mods that do similar things for vanilla. Like mentiond above $30 for over $80 worth of content well worth it. If you can't scrounge $30 that sucks for you, just dont' buy a new game for a month or so and you can have 100+ more hours of Skyrim glory.
[T13] ÆUGH 8 Sep, 2014 @ 2:35pm 
Nay. If this was to happen, then what would bethesda gain from this? nothing.
Nay.

"I want this game but I want to mod the hell out of it so I should get all the bonus content for free because I don't care about the effort or time that went into creating it."

:TR: dealwithitm8
Rhevery 8 Sep, 2014 @ 5:05pm 
Aye because im bored
Uncle Bobby 8 Sep, 2014 @ 5:43pm 
Nope todd howard and his team deserves all the money we can give them.
garokame 8 Sep, 2014 @ 5:47pm 
Nay, Dealwithitm8
Jerazz 8 Sep, 2014 @ 5:56pm 
Aye. Bought this game first on ps3 and we were given the DLC like a year or more late so I didn't pick it up.
Bought my version of skyrim from GreenManGaming so it didn't have DLC and I got it for what I think is reasonable price considering I payed full price (plus more because of currency) for my original version. I would love some way just to download the assets so that we could use mods that require it.
TURD-MAC-TURD 8 Sep, 2014 @ 6:23pm 
Personally I think you just being cheap. Look I purchased the vanilla game way back and then when I went to buy the other dlcs I seen it was more to buy them then it was to just buy the legendary version, so ya I ended up buying skyrim twice but I got the dlcs for way less so I was happy all the same.

Thiose DLC's really aren't to expensive tho I admit I think the dlc's should be $5 or $10 or something low like that due to age and all that. But they also know the game is friggin AWESOME and people will pay because they know we all LOVE THE GAME!!

Just saying
Vultraz 8 Sep, 2014 @ 7:35pm 
Nay! Wait until the Christmas sale and get the Legendary Edition for cheap.
Acting|Rite ⚧ 8 Sep, 2014 @ 7:46pm 
Nay. DB and DG are full-sized expansion packs, not Horse Armour.
Blue 9 Sep, 2014 @ 7:28am 
Naaaay
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 1530 50