RimWorld
Stoneborn - Delights
 Acest topic a fost fixat, deci probabil este important
DetVisor  [dezvoltator] 5 dec. 2023 la 16:04
Bug reports
Please place your bug reports here, with logs.
< >
Se afișează 1-12 din 12 comentarii
DetVisor  [dezvoltator] 5 dec. 2023 la 16:13 
Known ""bug"", the Undergroud Herbs research is a little too cheap.
Motho 6 dec. 2023 la 18:45 
This seems to blow up my rimworld. Like entirely. Even has rimworld reset my modsconfig.xml. dunno why.
DetVisor  [dezvoltator] 7 dec. 2023 la 1:02 
Do you have the adaptive storage mod?
Garrett 23 dec. 2023 la 11:03 
Great mod! Not sure if its intended, but Shroomale (and possibly others, haven't tried) do not count as alcohol for purposes of the Alcohol dependency gene. Is there a way to change this?
DetVisor  [dezvoltator] 24 dec. 2023 la 0:10 
Yes, it's intended, all the dwarf alcohols have their own gene which encompasses them all.
A bug in a sensational mod? I can't haul or store Unfermented Shatterbrew in zones or shelves. I have other mods installed but SwearingTrain had the same problem in the comments. I get why they can't stack, since that would probably mess with fermenting time, yet not being able to store it means they litter the floor of the entire kitchen and hallways.
Editat ultima dată de Hippopocalypse; 6 ian. la 11:41
DetVisor  [dezvoltator] 6 ian. la 11:44 
That's odd, have you tried to see if you can place them in dumping zones?
I had not, though it didn't work anyways. There's no mention of the Stoneborn mods in the error logs though, so its probably an interaction with my hundred+ mods. No worries. Basilicus Bestower in my first 'Losing is Fun' run is close to overrunning my base anyways.
Hive mead's intended safe and ideal temperatures may be switched with each other if its not intentionally a tad weird. As of now its 10-32C ideal and 18C-24C safe.
DetVisor  [dezvoltator] 20 mart. la 23:31 
Noted, thanks for telling me.
Hi, I've seemed to encounter a strange issue where the "alcohol warmth" mood bonus (from normal vanilla beer) seems to stop working when this specific mod is installed. It might be a mod conflict somewhere somehow but I'm not 100%.

It doesn't cause any visible error in the devmode log but here's the logs anyway (from a devmode test colony where I immediately spawned in beer to test the mood bonus) https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/bc9416160b7166927394b909152ef437
Can confirm the same is happening for me, other chemical sources are giving the appropriate mood bonuses but the standard alcohol isn't creating a mood impact.
< >
Se afișează 1-12 din 12 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50