Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Aim Botz - Aim Training (CS2)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 2 Nov, 2023 @ 7:09pm
Feedback & Suggestions
You can leave your feedback and suggestions below here.

Please remember when you suggest something, it does not mean it will be added right away, or that it even will be added.

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 124 comments
Duckums 2 Nov, 2023 @ 7:57pm 
There used to be a third option at the top that added a wall in the bot field with two doors in it. It was very helpful was movement based peeking, would really love to see it in the map again
Last edited by Duckums; 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:02pm
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:04pm 
Originally posted by DarkSnackum:
There used to be a third option at the top that added a wall in the bot field with two doors in it. It was very helpful was movement based peeking, would really love to see it in the map again

This will make it's return asap :)
Last edited by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:04pm
Mason 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:06pm 
Add themes please! I especially appreciated the grayscale one from the previous map to trim down on visual clutter and allow full focus on the bots. :steamhappy: Thank you so much for adding this in so quickly, definitely my favorite map of all time. <3
Mason 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:08pm 
Also, on the old map you could still use skins from the other team (for example your AK skin while being on the CT team) - that would be a welcome addition to this map if at all possible. Thanks again!
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:13pm 
Originally posted by Mason:
Add themes please! I especially appreciated the grayscale one from the previous map to trim down on visual clutter and allow full focus on the bots. :steamhappy: Thank you so much for adding this in so quickly, definitely my favorite map of all time. <3

Noted! there is already some testing of it in the map right now and it activates by a super secret button :catsack:

Also, on the old map you could still use skins from the other team (for example your AK skin while being on the CT team) - that would be a welcome addition to this map if at all possible. Thanks again!

Will add this when it's possible again!
Last edited by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:14pm
Mason 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:16pm 
Originally posted by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S:

Noted! there is already some testing of it in the map right now and it activates by a super secret button :catsack:

Will add this when it's possible again!

Yes! The map looks excellent with that secret button pressed :D - I understand the new engine can present impossible issues, no pressure at all <3 <3 <3 Great work as always!
saurus 2 Nov, 2023 @ 8:18pm 
i dont know if you remember there was a thing shown same as Stattrak kills on bottom right of the corner is that even possible to do it again ?i know its not on top top priority but if so to be put back
MeTaL.HeaD 2 Nov, 2023 @ 10:22pm 
it's difficult to see the settings menu on low graphics settings, I think removing the glass will improve the visibility of the menu, I would like the option to change the skybox too Thx !
micturkey 2 Nov, 2023 @ 10:25pm 
Restart map doesn't work and it told me there is no such map on my PC. I think it is because the map has upgraded to CS2 version but the instruction in the map has not been replaced with the new one.
WizarD 2 Nov, 2023 @ 11:03pm 
I know the peek/spray walls are placeholder, but they aren't as wallbangable as the wood ones from csgo.
S3ibah 3 Nov, 2023 @ 12:02am 
I sent a bug report in through the website before realizing this exists
aa pogfish324 3 Nov, 2023 @ 12:58am 
the bots respawn at set locations which allows you to cheese the challenge, make it random spawns like old aimbotz plz!! even without meaning to i would end up shooting the same 5/6 bots..
✪ Mpriid 3 Nov, 2023 @ 2:42am 
the text and the bots are really blurry i don't know if it's my graphic settings or the map
< >
Showing 1-15 of 124 comments
Per page: 1530 50