Garry's Mod

[VJ] FNAF: Endoskeleton SNPCs
CJScraft 15 Dec, 2023 @ 3:47am
Guessing What The Next Endoskeletons Will Be
For Fun And Profit
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
CJScraft 15 Dec, 2023 @ 3:49am 
so they said that they probably wont make security breach stuff so I think they might make these endoskeletons, rockstar endo, dark water endo, flamethrower endo, and springtrap's endo (hopefully not)
Bikos77  [developer] 15 Dec, 2023 @ 4:03am 
Your answers will be answered soon. Stay tuned :dssmallbird:
CJScraft 15 Dec, 2023 @ 9:24am 
ok
76561199185808913 16 Dec, 2023 @ 10:50am 
withered endos would be dawg awesome
76561199185808913 16 Dec, 2023 @ 10:55am 
like, we need some good blind npcs, so why not making some blind endo, it will react to shooting, interacting,walking(if you are close), running and etc.
76561199185808913 16 Dec, 2023 @ 10:58am 
also TJOC endos would be great as well, even there is mods already with them.
but they suck massive doo doo.
so it would be neat as well
Bikos77  [developer] 16 Dec, 2023 @ 1:54pm 
Originally posted by vio:
like, we need some good blind npcs, so why not making some blind endo, it will react to shooting, interacting,walking(if you are close), running and etc.

I kicked around the idea of blind animatronics, and it is something I will be doing in the future. For now actually there is one npc in the pack who has a secret blind variant that can't be spawned in with the menu kind of like a sneak peak of what's to come. I won't say which one but you can get them from one of the Endos in the pack.

I'd close this thread but with the new update there's a new group image, and with the new group image there's new Endoskeletons hidden in the background. Granted they probably won't be out for a while, but there can still be some guesses.
jakealoo09 16 Dec, 2023 @ 3:21pm 
I'm thinking the FNAF world endos, like endoplush and mad/gold endo or overclock. I think mad endo/overclock would make a really cool boss fight.
Last edited by jakealoo09; 16 Dec, 2023 @ 3:23pm
Pizza-Man 23 Dec, 2023 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by jakealoo09:
I'm thinking the FNAF world endos, like endoplush and mad/gold endo or overclock. I think mad endo/overclock would make a really cool boss fight.
agreed, maybe there could be a variant that plays the boss theme:cupup:
Tmccanna 23 Dec, 2023 @ 5:01pm 
Originally posted by Bikos77:
Originally posted by vio:

I kicked around the idea of blind animatronics, and it is something I will be doing in the future. For now actually there is one npc in the pack who has a secret blind variant that can't be spawned in with the menu kind of like a sneak peak of what's to come. I won't say which one but you can get them from one of the Endos in the pack.

I'd close this thread but with the new update there's a new group image, and with the new group image there's new Endoskeletons hidden in the background. Granted they probably won't be out for a while, but there can still be some guesses.
cant really make out anything, possibly tjoc inspired ones? idk
roblanvers 21 Jan @ 11:19am 
willam spring locked endo
roblanvers 21 Jan @ 11:21am 
or pupite endo
roblanvers 21 Jan @ 11:23am 
who know maby shadow and golden endo who knows
Glamrock Endo Amalgamation and Glamrock Endo
Pls make phantom endo, phantom mangle endo, Nightmare mangle endo, Fnaf sl: F. Freddy & Foxy, ballora endos
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50