Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

L4D2 Witch - Nextbot
NovaGamer300 22 Jan, 2016 @ 1:41pm
invisible witch link fix is bullcrap
this nexbot and other nextbots were fine but about 3 days ago they started being invisible and u cant see them and the link in the description does not help.
i know its not my computer because it was fine before now but now their invisible
please fix this
also is anyone else having this problem
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Shaklin  [developer] 29 Jan, 2016 @ 3:36pm 
Hello, I fixed it now... since the last gmod update nextbots are sometimes invisible.. I hope it works now :)
NovaGamer300 29 Jan, 2016 @ 3:42pm 
thank u they were only visible in gmod singleplayer before but not on multiplayer.
ill go check it out now. thanks
Klujby 28 Feb, 2016 @ 8:52am 
Hi Shaklin! Can I ask for some help? I ran into what I think is a similar invisibility problem with my nextbot. May I ask how did you manage to fix yours? What was the problem?
Thanks in advance!
Shaklin  [developer] 28 Feb, 2016 @ 10:08am 
Hello ArkArks,

the problem was only one file.. I renamed nextbot.lua to init.lua and added some lines (AddCSLuaFile("cl_init.lua")
AddCSLuaFile("shared.lua")
include('shared.lua')

But I think you've already done that..
Sorry that I can't help more..

(btw, I downloaded your Nextbot.. it's really nice.. I like(d) the (old) Stargate SG1 series very much :))
Klujby 28 Feb, 2016 @ 10:45am 
Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I already did the addcsluafiles() option, that is why it is strange. I will try to restructure the code, maybe that will help. A few things are still broken due to the recent updates anyways.
I also have tried your witches, they are very good and deadly :).
Klujby 28 Feb, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
Hi again! It seems a server restart solved the problem. Thanks for the help!
Shaklin  [developer] 28 Feb, 2016 @ 4:23pm 
That's great :)! Good luck and fun with your nextbots :)
ur doin good lad 3 Jun, 2023 @ 7:16pm 
it look like im in a horror movie went the error starting
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50