Dieses Thema wurde angeheftet; es ist wahrscheinlich wichtig
suggestions
I want you to comment on this discussion
< >
Beiträge 114 von 14
giga--former
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mr. Monster Information Giver; 20. Juli 2023 um 19:15
Sammuel 20. Juli 2023 um 22:59 
The Sucky-Suck-Inator, an android with an vacuum backpack AND a vacuum hand which... Well, just sucks things.
Goose 21. Juli 2023 um 0:31 
can you make the arm of the energy droid a separate gun? its a very cool weapon, and it could be like "the humans salvaged the arm to make a gun" sorta thing
make scale droid back arm shrink things
Kasorn 21. Juli 2023 um 12:44 
a droid that can shoot deadly balls but theres a 50 50 it hurt the droid
one that can shot its hand off and reconect it
we need a super version of all droids(more powerfull and unfazed by their own ability)
Pilot 23. Juli 2023 um 12:35 
Should make the scale droid have a second hand that shrinks things or even have it be a toggle option on his one hand
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pilot; 23. Juli 2023 um 12:35
A droid which shoots grenades which explode when the head is activated. (And maybe it should be sticky grenades.)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von cikhardt; 24. Juli 2023 um 7:54
Chaaze 26. Juli 2023 um 10:02 
Could you make the lights on the droids turn off when they die for dramatic effect
moo 26. Juli 2023 um 21:59 
Re-sizer droid can resize himself or ability for that other droid that resizes thing maybe he could like turn big for 10 or 15seconds lol bye thanks for reading
:steamhappy:
fire droid and the other ones from the og version that did not get into this version
Zuletzt bearbeitet von THE_CATYT; 23. Aug. 2023 um 8:01
Make kang the conqueror I know it's not logic to comment here but you laser make me thinking about Kang the conqueror please make kang the conqueror mod plsssss
Medical droid that has a gun that shoots a life syringes (in the form of like a capsule so the droid can actually use it)
< >
Beiträge 114 von 14
Pro Seite: 1530 50