Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[ARC9] MGH SWEPS
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Craft_Pig  [developer] 21 Jun, 2023 @ 7:15pm
SUGGESTIONS
Suggest stuff here about things you dont like for the current availabe content or other easy to implement features. I will likely add more guns over time but some will have code limitations and not make it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Vincent 22 Jun, 2023 @ 4:49pm 
1. Maybe remove the Salt Shotgun’s white decals? They don’t look like what they’re supposed to...

2. The Salt Shotgun also has tracers that stretch a considerable amount despite how much bullet drop it has.

3. Some playermodels (not all) have part of their shoulders blocking the screen when using the Salt Shotgun or Sledgehammer
Last edited by Vincent; 22 Jun, 2023 @ 4:55pm
Craft_Pig  [developer] 22 Jun, 2023 @ 5:06pm 
I used that decal cuz its white and salt is white. But its actually bird ♥♥♥♥ therefore i just went with it cuz its funny

Not much I can do about the tracers

Sledgehammer showing sholders is prolly fixable
Vincent 22 Jun, 2023 @ 5:17pm 
I bet if you scaled down splash.large it’d be a pretty convincing salt decal.
the salt shotgun has this weird bug where if you dont wait long enough after a reload it only loads one round
1. as i am currently typing this the new weapons have not been added and it would seem that the new update hasnt actually come out yet, 2. the spectral cannon has clipping issues with its start pull thingy. 3. the salt shotgun also has another bug where sometimes the gun just doesnt reload at al. 4. the sledge hammer only does 20 damage.
Craft_Pig  [developer] 1 Jul, 2023 @ 8:50pm 
1. Fixed
2. The rope start has jiggle physics handled by UE in the actual game. Id have to hand animate each sequence (which im not going to do) and I dont know about any other possible solutions.
3. The bug with the saltshotgun reload not working is fixed
4. Sledgehammer does 62 dmg like intended. It just shows 20 dmg on the inspection UI, thats an issue with the arc9 base or im missing smt.

@pyrotf2
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50