Don't Starve
Season Clock
Bug Reports
If you encounter any bugs/crashes/issues with using the Season Clock mod please let me know so I can fix them. Please try to include as much detail as possible about the issue you're seeing.

If its a crash, please include the lua error.

Log file locations:

Windows
My Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt

Linux
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Sorry, that was incompatible between Always On Status and Simple HUD :(
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από star; 21 Αυγ 2014, 11:20
when i use this with rpg neat hud for some reason i cant c season clock in game with any character .
Just don't use RPG HUD and Always On Status - two most uncompatible mods with all other mods.:fix:
This mod causes my stat increase/decrease arrows to show off to the right, rather than on the status badges
It is broken on most of the Adventure mode chapters.
Soilworker  [δημιουργός] 17 Ιαν 2015, 23:28 
Haven't seen it broken in the adventure modes but I'll check it out. FYI it is compatible with always on but has some issues with RPG HUD at the moment.
When I run this mod and hover over during Autum, it says (x) amount of days until "Winte" instead of Winter. The r in Winter appears to be cut off. Not sure if that is an issue on my end or a typo. But it appears to be cut off at the edge of my screen,
This is a minor bug that really wont be neccasary on fixing, but when I opened a cursed chest (which changed the season to winter) the clock kind of glitched out, after a day the clock turns back to normal.

When I say the Clock glitched out, the pointer was on Autumn while the clock said Winter, the next day the clock was fixed.
Crashes / Error when starting a new RoG save (not SW compatible). Disabled this mod and it worked fine. In a SW save it seemed to work fine, which is odd.
https://pastebin.com/NwXXr6Qd
[00:03:39]: ...s/workshop-298407615/scripts/widgets/seasonclock.lua:64: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'seasonFontSize' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/workshop-298407615/scripts/widgets/seasonclock.lua:64 in (field) _ctor (Lua) <11-82>
self =
shown = true
inst = 108740 - (valid:true)
focus = false
hands = Image - ../mods/workshop-355134941/images/hud.xml:clock_hand.tex
children = table: 2FEFC760
DARKEN_PERCENT = 0.9
focus_target = false
adjustedForDay = false
rim = Image - ../mods/workshop-355134941/images/hud.xml:clock_rim.tex
enabled = true
focus_flow_args = table: 2FEFC3A0
callbacks = table: 2FEFC710
name = SeasonClock
anim = UIAnim
focus_flow = table: 2FEFC5F8
base_scale = 1
adjustedForNight = false
segs = table: 2FEFCD28
autumn_color_option = 100096 - waan (valid:true)
winter_color_option = false
spring_color_option = function - @E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/workshop-574636989/modmain.lua:186
summer_color_option = nil
hover_text_option = nil
hover_font_size = nil
season_font_size = nil
text_to_display = nil
totalDaysInYear = 180
summerLength = 40
autumnLength = 50
winterLength = 40
springLength = 50
sc = 1
segscale = 0.3
numsegs = 180
segmentDegree = 2
E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/class.lua:181 in () ? (Lua) <171-184>
class_tbl = table: 38E9C7C8
arg = nil
obj = SeasonClock
o mod ativa mais quando inicio o jogo nao mostra a bussola do mod:steamsad:
Mod doesn't show up in my mod list in game, how do I fix this?
It only says error, and when I hover over 0 days to error 20 days until error.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50