Brotato

Brotato

Bromato
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
fCore  [developer] 15 May, 2023 @ 1:45am
--- Feedback & Balancing ---
I welcome feedback and balancing suggestions. The characters should be difficult to master, but not impossible to master.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Yeydida 17 May, 2023 @ 11:06am 
The batman is a little bit of a cursed character. -10 harvesting at the start feels very rough. -50% hp modification makes you kind of a one hit the whole game (especially as you struggle to buy stuff cause of the - harvesting) which also means the 15% lifesteal bonus is not really doing anything for you since getting hit is not rly an option to begin with. I played all basic characters on danger 5 and some modded once and I was never so clueless on what to do as with this character. It really feels like he only has downsides and no strengths. The character design is very cute tho.
fCore  [developer] 17 May, 2023 @ 1:10pm 
First of all, thank you for sharing feedback on my characters which I really appreciate! Batman, indeed, is hard to master. Today, I've modified the tags for him (attack speed & damage) and furthermore I've added some more starting weapons so you got a wider range for strategies.

Here's my strategy:
- pick MP, fast attack for quick level up
- very early game (meaning first 2-3 levels), take the +5 harvest upgrade (so now it's balanced out)
- then focus on range damage, armor, speed and/or dodge (you wanna be faster than the enemies)
- when there's a chance to get a +9 max hp upgrade, get it
- I've took some explosive weapons with me but just at the late game

You can find a Screenshot of my build in my GIT Repository[github.com].

Also added you for further discussion :-) thanks again! :steamthumbsup:
Last edited by fCore; 18 May, 2023 @ 2:09am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50