Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

(TF2) Mimi-Sentry Model
This topic has been locked
Remove tf2 style on mimi sentry article and voting.
I really love mimi sentry but theres alot of haters some of them are spy mains others are just random people so i agree we should remove all tf2 style on her and make it something from a different universe. I hate spy mains anyway if you voted yes then say yes if you voted no then say no. - The nicholas the headcrabzombie team.

anther reason why we should get rid of all the tf2 style on her is because tf2 fanon is bad yes we shall remove mimi sentry in the tf2 fanon stuff and put it into a new hollywood film called The jamaican dell spencer. It will be realesed in 2026 and NO MORE ENGINEER!! Tags: #antitf2 #killtf2 #mimi #cyborgmimi #don'tsavetf2 .
Last edited by Concorde fan-712; 7 Mar @ 11:48am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
also i made this not tf2 mimi sentry collection. https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3155866525
4 hours later *nothingness* *Random ball rollin around* well uhh....
I agree with this because I'm creating ANDUNYE's universe, which has a lot of elements about her, and if she's still in TF2, then the creation of ANDUNYE's universe will suffer. I can't let it remain in TF2, after all, I'm the only one creating ANDUNYE's universe!
I'm not like you, I don't have a team, I'm just one person creating, so if you could offer a little help or advice, that would be my biggest help!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50