RimWorld
Biomes! Caverns
Worldgen Failure
Hi - I've played with my modlist to confirm Biomes! Caverns is causing this. Since uploading this log I also tried removing Prepare Landing which yielded the same results. Skimming it, it seems like a worldgen function is getting passed an invalid index.

Worldgen fails and returns to the world options screen. This is my log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/2c8a7055a75bfdf6f38006e7b72624fc

Worldgen begins at line 2234. If there's anything I can do to help provide more information, let me know.
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
Vardath (other active thread at time of posting) is also experiencing this issue
Hiya! I'll have someone look into this!
The error happens because you have an old version of Geological Landforms installed. Biomes Caverns requires the latest version.

Most likely Steam is being slow and has not yet downloaded the update for you. To force the update, unsubscribe and then resubscribe Geological Landforms.
@numbsk_u11

Well @dopamineterrorist posted a proper HugsLib log which contains all the needed information, including that they are using an old version of Geological Landforms, older than the one needed for Caverns to work.

Your issue might be caused by something completely different, but it's hard to tell what exactly, without a proper log.
Автор останньої редакції: m00nl1ght; 3 трав. 2023 о 15:33
Hey sorry to necro an older thead but i am having the same issues here. https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/104d27a50b54a0bc3c7a27b08ca59cc7
Not sure if that helps.
@zattez

How is that the same issue? OP had errors during world generation. According to your log, you have errors during local map generation.

Your error is caused by an incompatibility with the "Lights Out" mod.
Oh shoot. sorry. I thought it was the same.
Автор останньої редакції: zattez; 3 черв. 2023 о 1:58
@zattez

No problem. In any case, removing the "Lights Out" mod should fix the issue you have.
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
На сторінку: 1530 50