Unturned

Unturned

Gadsden
redtruck  [developer] 1 Jun, 2023 @ 9:58pm
Bugs and Problems
Report any bugs or problems here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
With the most recent update to the game, I've noticed that some weird giant green rectangles (more like enlarged cubes) stretch across certain sections of the land, south of the airport for example which is where I've settled in.
I've found this same issue while playing in Russia and I'm not sure why this is. Said objects happen to have strange normals so they cannot be seen unless from certain angles, and they are solid only from one side of said normals aswell, which can lead to the player getting trapped inside of them.

Also, despite being subscribed to the collection for the map, which worked well alongside other Greece mods I had installed, prior to the multi-threading introduction update, millitary localtions and millitary zombies seem to be bugged. With "Official" Greece and other Greece mods installed, the objects such as fences or coms centres do not generate. With "Official" Greece only activated / installed, structures load correctly, however, other mods seen to make it so clothing for the zombies doesn't load, and most importantly, they drop civilian loot such as money instead of the desired millitary drop tables.

Prior to the multi-threading update, with the same mods installed, this didn't happen, hope this helps solve something? Sorry for I have not kept 100% track of what mods seemingly affect the aforementioned situations, but it seems to have to do more with the game's latest updates, than your map, which is also quite good by the way!
Would be good to know which mods are compatible and which not by having a way to contrast their id lists. Not only would help us players, but you authors / developers as well.
redtruck  [developer] 4 Jun, 2023 @ 7:56am 
I've noticed these issues too, the multi-threading nonesense messed up Easter Island for me, until I reinstalled it. Try uninstalling all the mods, then booting up unturned, then re-downloading all the mods, and booting up unturned again. It worked with me, and I finally had Easter Island stop giving me false negatives.
Originally posted by redtruck:
I've noticed these issues too, the multi-threading nonesense messed up Easter Island for me, until I reinstalled it. Try uninstalling all the mods, then booting up unturned, then re-downloading all the mods, and booting up unturned again. It worked with me, and I finally had Easter Island stop giving me false negatives.

Oh, trust me, I've reinstalled the mods plenty of time (booted Unturned more times in a day yesterday than in a whole month :P), but it's still buggy. Inconsistent would be a better word, as some zombies from the Satellite dish base do drop military equipment, but some others keep dropping money and juice, as if they had a beach's drop table, despite all being in military gear. Megas do drop always high tier mil gear, as they should, but the rest is variable. Sadly, reinstalling the mods doesn't seem to fix the weird giant artifacts scattered around the map, I tested it on some others to see if they were present too and indeed they are.
Hint of Lyme 4 Jun, 2023 @ 12:46pm 
There is a small construction area just to the east of Pilard, at the foot of the hill that has the radio tower at the top. It seem that an asset there isn't loading in, as the shaft/ladder that leads down into what I assume is a bunker is surrounded by void, and the bunker itself is absent except for a few pieces of furniture. There are also holes in the ground at the surface surrounding the shaft, where I assume some sort of structure would be to cover up the holes.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the map and all of the required mods from the collection, and the issue remains. As I am not sure what is actually supposed to be there, I don't know what mod is not loading an asset correctly, I can only tell that something is missing.

I am not sure if this issue is on my side or the map's either.
redtruck  [developer] 5 Jun, 2023 @ 9:45am 
@Paul Hank Those zombie drops are intentional, in the next patch they drop the civilian spawntable far less often, but its to ensure horde beacons don't give too much loot.
redtruck  [developer] 5 Jun, 2023 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by Hint of Lyme:
There is a small construction area just to the east of Pilard, at the foot of the hill that has the radio tower at the top. It seem that an asset there isn't loading in, as the shaft/ladder that leads down into what I assume is a bunker is surrounded by void, and the bunker itself is absent except for a few pieces of furniture. There are also holes in the ground at the surface surrounding the shaft, where I assume some sort of structure would be to cover up the holes.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the map and all of the required mods from the collection, and the issue remains. As I am not sure what is actually supposed to be there, I don't know what mod is not loading an asset correctly, I can only tell that something is missing.

I am not sure if this issue is on my side or the map's either.

Unfortunately this sounds like a your side issue, as the Pilard mine has no issues with me. I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of people have been having similar issues since Nelson's breaking updates.
Emperor Eye 5 Jun, 2023 @ 12:15pm 
que pasa si no me aparece el sombie lord
redtruck  [developer] 5 Jun, 2023 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by Emperor Eye:
que pasa si no me aparece el sombie lord
El sombie lord siempre debe engendrar con la búsqueda dada por paul
calvinocp 8 Jun, 2023 @ 4:13am 
Why do some of the non-official buildings e.g. big police station keep disappearing?
redtruck  [developer] 8 Jun, 2023 @ 6:01pm 
Originally posted by calvinocp:
Why do some of the non-official buildings e.g. big police station keep disappearing?
this is an issue with workshop content. Try uninstalling it, load the game, then reinstall it, then boot up the game again. When Easter Island was glitching, doing this worked for me.
76561198351647350 11 Jun, 2023 @ 5:15am 
I've not reached the S7 secret facility and taken the hidden quest, but... the Zombie Lord doesn't spawn, so now I'm stuck here, as the teleporter also doesn't allow me to return, and I've tried to abandon and retake the mission from Paul a couple times but nothing :P
I've even checked with free cam to see if it was despawning by accident, but it doesn't seem to be the case either.
redtruck  [developer] 11 Jun, 2023 @ 12:08pm 
Originally posted by Paul Hank:
I've not reached the S7 secret facility and taken the hidden quest, but... the Zombie Lord doesn't spawn, so now I'm stuck here, as the teleporter also doesn't allow me to return, and I've tried to abandon and retake the mission from Paul a couple times but nothing :P
I've even checked with free cam to see if it was despawning by accident, but it doesn't seem to be the case either.
That's an issue with the latest update.. I had to move some things around and it ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up the teleporter. The fix comes with the next patch, as for now, you'll have to cheat and teleport using commands, sorry!
GORG THE VESYOSI 11 Jun, 2023 @ 7:05pm 
Whenever I go to the Lago or the Observatory with a gas mask, I'm still taking heavy radiation damage.
76561198351647350 13 Jun, 2023 @ 3:33am 
Originally posted by WAR:
Whenever I go to the Lago or the Observatory with a gas mask, I'm still taking heavy radiation damage.
Are you wearing a full biohazzard suit? It's necessary for the deadzones, gasmask alone won't do.
ya boi 13 Jun, 2023 @ 2:54pm 
there are several sections of the map that appear to be missing assets, I've made sure to download all required mods and there appear to be structures missing, namely at the drive-in
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 1530 50