Don't Starve

Don't Starve

Not quite Pyro
Kuloslav  [Fejlesztő] 2014. aug. 5., 15:07
Balloonicorn Chester create or not?
Just as in the title: do you want to see this creature? And what should he do?
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Kuloslav; 2014. aug. 5., 15:13
< >
115/43 megjegyzés mutatása
Yes he should be added and should be able to use his horn as an attack but be a chester as well i dont know if its possible but you gotta try atleast make it a reskin of chester
Kuloslav  [Fejlesztő] 2014. aug. 5., 15:40 
Some sort of reskin is ready and waiting for implement (look screens) :)
Great i really want this to happen should it be to were you spawn with balloonicorn chester?
Kuloslav  [Fejlesztő] 2014. aug. 5., 15:47 
I can say that it lollipop will be involved with this:)
mabey if you make Pyrowision make it so he is only visable in it and thats how he is make
it should be that he is unattackable by anything other than the pyro, has normal chest slots and an ice effect however not only do you need the lollipop (basicly a reskined eyebone) but you also need to be under 50 sanity (maybe 25 or something i dunno) to be able to see it

oh i just thought maybe the axe should transform into the lollipop and do more damage but no hammer power when insane
Legutóbb szerkesztette: MrTechMonkey; 2014. aug. 6., 3:07
Ballooni-Chester (Balloonicorn Chester/ Chester-loonicorn whatever) should be a "Pyro only" chester form that appears when Pyro sacrifices the eyebone to make his'/her lolichop. This calls ballonoi-chester and he basically has the inventory of shadow chester has. I mean if you sacrificed your eyebone (Chester would have to be dead or transform probably) it's a big thing. Like giving up something you can only find once in your world.
Would it be possible to have some sort of "pyrovision" effect, where (along with a visual retexture) you lose less sanity from the dark and evil flowers, but it's harder to tell what is dangerous?
I agree on this pyrovision idea, And i really want to see a balloonicorn chester!
DuckBillHatypus eredeti hozzászólása:
Would it be possible to have some sort of "pyrovision" effect, where (along with a visual retexture) you lose less sanity from the dark and evil flowers, but it's harder to tell what is dangerous?

That sounds excellent. Also less sanity loss or no sanity loss from monsters will make things more fun. And maybe pigs and the such will run away from you in and out of Pyrocision?
Pyrovision you mean? I would like to see enemies are now your friends. And your friends are your enemies.. I mean that would be logical in pyro's world? :B1:
DO IT OR I GO PYRO ON YOUR ASS :D :witch:
Lemiwanka eredeti hozzászólása:
Pyrovision you mean? I would like to see enemies are now your friends. And your friends are your enemies.. I mean that would be logical in pyro's world? :B1:
I WANT YOUR EMOTICAON
My thoughts is that he's regular chester, but becomes balloonicorn chester when you become insane
< >
115/43 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50