RimWorld

RimWorld

The Most Powerful Dog!
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Vexacuz 3 Apr, 2023 @ 11:49am
Mutt Super-Powers
Since i felt inssisting on info from this particular mod was in bad taste, i decided to test "The most Powerfull dog" for myself. While it does'nt "Flex" like in the thumbnail (Unfortunate) it is , in fact, very powerfull (and very adorable).

The mod includes the animal, Simply named, "Mutt", wich will not spawn in game and is best acquired trough either DevMode or Scenario edit (Unless you want to re-start until you get one). Mutt comes with 2 Atack powers similar to a Psy-Cast and i belive their Auto-Toggle:

1 - DogGod Ray : Large Laser-Shotgun Esque atack that can insta-down a cougar and sets a small area ablaze, did not test on a large Group. this is the WEAK atack.

2 - Mini-Mortar Launch : Dog spits a bomb shell from god-knows where and hits far-away area with enough power to insta-kill a whole Ibex Herd, again, did not test against raid, probably wont fare any better.

Both atacks seem to have short, Near-instant cooldown, have seemly no resource-drain of any kind or any sort of ammo recharge mechanic.

TLDR : Dog is pretty busted and dangerously OP, Disable auto-atack on super-powers and use a draftable animal mod like Genetic Rim Addon or similar so you don't commit surrogate suicide trough dog, protect dog with your life as it does not spawn in game, dont upset dog, it will be sad.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Rocketsocks88 3 Apr, 2023 @ 9:24pm 
Nice, thank you.
Garstmarst 6 Apr, 2023 @ 8:44pm 
Perfect.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50