RimWorld

RimWorld

Missing Fabrication Recipes
Yorbil  [developer] 26 Mar, 2023 @ 11:03am
Suggestions
If you have any suggestions or ideas for improving the mod, balancing recipes or creating new ones, don't hesitate to share them.
For example if you have opinions on the addition of the resurrector mech serum.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Dart_T90 27 Mar, 2023 @ 2:29am 
You need to change the system for adding items, mainly weapons. For compatibility with the Easy Upgrades mod, I suggest removing adding recipes to Recipes_MFR.xml and making a patch. For example, for monosword, it is checked, it works:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Patch> <Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd"> <xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="MeleeWeapon_MonoSword"]</xpath> <value> <statBases> <WorkToMake>45000</WorkToMake> </statBases> <recipeMaker> <researchPrerequisite>MFR_Royalty_Weapons</researchPrerequisite> <skillRequirements> <Crafting>8</Crafting> </skillRequirements> <workSpeedStat>GeneralLaborSpeed</workSpeedStat> <workSkill>Crafting</workSkill> <effectWorking>Smith</effectWorking> <soundWorking>Recipe_Machining</soundWorking> <unfinishedThingDef>UnfinishedWeapon</unfinishedThingDef> <recipeUsers Inherit="False"> <li>FabricationBench</li> </recipeUsers> </recipeMaker> <costList> <Plasteel>115</Plasteel> <Uranium>50</Uranium> <ComponentSpacer>3</ComponentSpacer> </costList> </value> </Operation> </Patch>
Last edited by Dart_T90; 27 Mar, 2023 @ 2:31am
Beast Clarke 15 May, 2023 @ 12:57pm 
bulk production?
jmbc_15 12 Jun, 2023 @ 8:02pm 
You could add persona weapons too, but apart from plasteel, uranium and advanced components you could also add high subcores in the ingredients.
Thanks for great mod! Can you add the Reinforced Barrel production recipe please?
REDHONOR 13 Jun @ 9:29am 
Hi. Maybe add Techprint for balance ?
elfxiong 20 Jun @ 1:23am 
Regarding the recipes for Monosword, Plasmasword and Zeushammer, I think the Plasteel cost should be Monosword > Plasmasword > Zeushammer, and the Uranium cost be Zeushammer > other two, because Plasteel is better suited for sharpness and Uranium is for bluntness.
Absolutely lovely mod but please let me craft the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ rocket launchers (Doomsday and Triple). I can build a spaceship but not a boom boom tube... Also the mortar barrels and buildings like the telescope and mega-television?
Last edited by Wildgunsky; 3 Sep @ 2:29am
Skilltrainers...
- Skill requirement
- Perhaps also mechanoid subcores?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50