Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

AMELIORAMA II
Teddy Bear Easter Egg?
I'm having trouble trying to figure out the teddy bear EE. I've found 6 locations and i know they respawn after awhile. I don't know if there are more locations or if it just doesn't do anything but so far the only weird thing I've noticed is a space dog above the spawn room.

Locations I've Found:
Safe Room:
- On the floor behind and to the right of the Buyable Ending/Boss Fight statue.

Arena:
- On the ground to the left of the starting teleporter.
- On top of the middle pillar closest to the starting teleporter.
- On top of one of the pillars attached to the side bridge going to the gold soul chest.
- At the base of the middle pillar holding up the other bridge on the side closest to the teleporter under it.
- Spawning in the middle with the 1st teleporter behind you, It's against a mossy wall to the left of the single stairway in front of you.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
trentonespn 26 Apr, 2023 @ 8:20pm 
Dog drops a gem when shot.
I noticed you missed a bear in spawn as well there is up in one of the pillars in spawn as well.
Also, if you scope in on the eyes of the painting with red eyes in spawn they start moving around?
Bing Bong 26 Apr, 2023 @ 10:26pm 
There's One inside of the Buy Shield by the stone soulbox
Protecteur Civil 28 May, 2023 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by trentonespn:
I noticed you missed a bear in spawn as well there is up in one of the pillars in spawn as well.
Also, if you scope in on the eyes of the painting with red eyes in spawn they start moving around?
Can't find the Teddy you are talking about can you be more precise please ?
JeffSama 10 Jun, 2023 @ 2:35pm 
All I know is that when you shoot a teddy bear it gives you 500 of each material, so im not sure if there is anything more than that
Protecteur Civil 10 Jun, 2023 @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by JeffSama:
All I know is that when you shoot a teddy bear it gives you 500 of each material, so im not sure if there is anything more than that
Ok thanks mate
Admiral Betweener 16 Jul, 2023 @ 8:47am 
Originally posted by Protecteur Civil:
Originally posted by trentonespn:
I found it, It shows up behind the right snake head (on the neck) on the left pillar of the Battlefield upgrades, after you unlock Metal resources.
Last edited by Admiral Betweener; 16 Jul, 2023 @ 8:51am
Protecteur Civil 6 Aug, 2023 @ 7:55am 
Originally posted by Admiral Betweener:
Originally posted by Protecteur Civil:
I found it, It shows up behind the right snake head (on the neck) on the left pillar of the Battlefield upgrades, after you unlock Metal resources.
Thanks ! Ill go check for it
the teddy bears gives you materials btw.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50