Space Engineers

Space Engineers

(DX11)Titan Engine
SaltySeabisc 1 Jul, 2015 @ 10:47pm
Larger engine?
Allthough i have been a big fan of this engine for a while, and love the mods both astetic and the power to balance, i have been having issues in that spamming upwards of 20 of these to move an extreme sized ship is not cutting it, allthough i hate to admit it. so i was wondering if you would perhaps be at some point consider making a larger engine of this style with sizes around 40 long with 10 width and hight with around 200MN of thrust?

i ask this as the "Leviathan Engine" mod appears to have been abandoned, and most modders try and draw the line it seems at sizes a little larger then the titan.

Thanks.
Last edited by SaltySeabisc; 24 Jul, 2015 @ 5:44am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
ccs46 2 May, 2016 @ 4:04pm 
Originally posted by subaruscott:
Allthough i have been a big fan of this engine for a while, and love the mods both astetic and the power to balance, i have been having issues in that spamming upwards of 20 of these to move an extreme sized ship is not cutting it, allthough i hate to admit it. so i was wondering if you would perhaps be at some point consider making a larger engine of this style with sizes around 40 long with 10 width and hight with around 200MN of thrust?

i ask this as the "Leviathan Engine" mod appears to have been abandoned, and most modders try and draw the line it seems at sizes a little larger then the titan.

Thanks.
Very much this.
Cheetah 6 Jun, 2016 @ 12:37am 
Don't build extreme-sized ships. Era of bombers and fleets of coordinating assault drones is dawning.
MaxTheWanted 11 Jun, 2016 @ 6:26pm 
Originally posted by Cheetah:
Don't build extreme-sized ships. Era of bombers and fleets of coordinating assault drones is dawning.
just imagine having one ship that can destroy a fleet of 50 bombers and drones single handedly
budisourdog 20 Jun, 2016 @ 4:22pm 
We need larger Engines- I am working on a Full-Scale (1:1) Imperial Star Destroyer, and currently even though it's only a light armor frame with some gyros, thrusters, and some reactors, it barely moves the ship.
SaltySeabisc 21 Jun, 2016 @ 12:19am 
Actually the reson why i need the bigger engine is for a supercarrier for fighters and drones... so....
dead_phoenix 3 Aug, 2016 @ 7:22pm 
Leviathian Engine is not abandoned. You can find it here:
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=641363339
jamnb 5 Dec, 2016 @ 9:20am 
i like the cratos thruster as well
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=812971582
leviathan thruster is silly big.
Last edited by jamnb; 5 Dec, 2016 @ 1:06pm
cen2050 13 Apr, 2017 @ 7:01pm 
Originally posted by Sun God Solaire:
just imagine having one ship that can destroy a fleet of 50 bombers and drones single handedly

I have one, it needs like 20 mods to run, but she can take out an entire battle group and barely scratches the paint, and it's not huge either...just over 500 feet long.
Rastro 11 Aug, 2017 @ 10:21am 
A revival of some of the dying block mods would be nice......especially this one.

90% of the problem is KEEN won't chill with the changes, and it breaks mods.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50