Arma 3
Antistasi Plus VLK Factions
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
VELKA  [developer] 5 May, 2023 @ 12:46am
Suggestions for factions | Предложения для фракций
In this topic, you can offer your ideas on editing existing factions, or creating new ones. If you would like to see assets from certain mods for some factions, please attach links to them.

В данной теме вы можете предложить свои идеи по редактированию уже существующих фракций, или созданию новых. В случае если для каких то фракций вы бы хотели видеть ассеты с определенных модов, прикрепите ссылки на них пожалуйста.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
SplosTionMan1 5 May, 2023 @ 8:58am 
HI! Enjoying the mod a ton. Just saw this thread and maybe the Project Opfor factions would be a good idea? At that point, we'd have more than enough factions! 👍
VELKA  [developer] 5 May, 2023 @ 9:10am 
Originally posted by SplosTionMan1:
HI! Enjoying the mod a ton. Just saw this thread and maybe the Project Opfor factions would be a good idea? At that point, we'd have more than enough factions! 👍
Hi, I've just looked at Project Oppfor, I see that many of the factions listed there already exist in one form or another. Which ones exactly would you be interested in seeing?
SplosTionMan1 5 May, 2023 @ 11:46am 
Hellenic Armed Forces and Korean Armed Forces seem to be pretty unique :D
SplosTionMan1 5 May, 2023 @ 11:48am 
Will have a look to see at other factions as well. Really enjoying your mod of the mod. Little QOL fixes that just make antistasi plus just that much better!
Hey man, just wanna quickly say that i love the mod because I've always wanted to see some more factions added to antistasi plus since there's just so many factions that would be amazing to fight against or for in antistasi! I have a few suggestions in mind for ya, Perhaps one thing you can change about an existing faction is to maybe change around the Police for the AAF faction since 3CB just added the Altis Police department with new uniforms, hats, vests, guns, and vehicles too. I feel like it would definitely feel way more realistic than just regular police officers driving around in gendarmerie vehicles. And perhaps a new faction you can add is the Italian Armed forces, ill leave a link to the mod but yeah just wanted to drop by, leave a few suggestions, and thank you for making this and keep up the great work my guy!

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853934161
hello, i was looking at some 3CB factions, it would be great if you add 3CB United Nation faction
Rocky Bukkake 28 May, 2023 @ 7:00pm 
Cold war Americans as indfor
Lord Swed 5 Jun, 2023 @ 2:23pm 
Any chance you'd be able to make the SFP: Swedish Forces Pack and SFP: Finnish Forces Pack compatible?
Анархія 18 Jun, 2023 @ 1:53pm 
please add CUP factions.:steamsad:
will be very grateful!
Theres some templates already on antistasi ultimate if you consider adding spain, Italy, Germany, sweden etc. Thanks for this really nice mod by the way!
Last edited by Luigi the magical dinosaur; 25 Jun, 2023 @ 9:49am
Not found 1 Jul, 2023 @ 1:57am 
Can you add a cup fractions please?
Last edited by Not found; 2 Jul, 2023 @ 6:50am
eme 4 Jul, 2023 @ 5:29pm 
CUP fractions demanded as ♥♥♥
Banzai 27 Jul, 2023 @ 8:47am 
Factions from Spearhead CDLC + the map
CALIBER 10 1 Nov, 2023 @ 1:46pm 
Было бы неплохо добавить в качестве соперников повстанцев "НАПА".
Mylyasha  [developer] 2 Nov, 2023 @ 2:19am 
Originally posted by TYLER:
Было бы неплохо добавить в качестве соперников повстанцев "НАПА".
Привет, надо кое-что уточнить. Ты хочешь видеть "НАПА", как повстанцев (аля чдкз и зелёные береты)?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50