Garry's Mod
[DrGBase] KILL la KILL Nextbots : Satsuki Kiryuin
 Questa discussione è stata messa in evidenza. Probabilmente è importante.
Juggernaughty  [sviluppatore] 26 feb 2023, ore 10:49
[Bug Reports]
Main thread for bug reports, do tell me what's wrong
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-9 commenti su 9
The particles shatter into a million red x's really easily, here's a standard error message: Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add slashhit_base

It wasn't like this with Ryuko prior to the new update, she could last a while before her particles started breaking, but now both Ryuko and Satsuki's are obliterated at the slightest provocation. I do have a few particle addons, but none of them conflict with each other and previously didn't conflict with Ryuko. Do you have any insight as to how to fix this or why it's going on?
idk if it just me or is it intentional but their transform sequence only happens on the first spawned character. If i spawned satsuki first, her transform sequence will appear but if i spawn ryuuko next, ryuuko transform sequence doesnt happen. Same goes with the opposite.

It would be nice if they both do their sequence instead of just one of em.
Juggernaughty  [sviluppatore] 27 feb 2023, ore 1:49 
@tlucas47, that actually happened to me too. Sadly the only fix for that would be to unsubscribe from other addons that heavily use custom particle effects (such as VJ Vindictus Bosses)
Juggernaughty  [sviluppatore] 27 feb 2023, ore 1:50 
@Uber S S R, sadly it had to be done since it conflicts with the other transformation sequence such as music playing at the same time
Messaggio originale di Juggernaughty:
@tlucas47, that actually happened to me too. Sadly the only fix for that would be to unsubscribe from other addons that heavily use custom particle effects (such as VJ Vindictus Bosses)
I didn't have to unsub to Vindictus thankfully, but after unsubbing from a few npcs I no longer cared for they work great now, Satsuki is a better Vergil SNPC than all the actual Vergil SNPCs on the workshop, good job man
Juggernaughty  [sviluppatore] 27 feb 2023, ore 15:59 
Thanks brother
Messaggio originale di Juggernaughty:
@Uber S S R, sadly it had to be done since it conflicts with the other transformation sequence such as music playing at the same time
ah i see, well thats a shame

still tho a great addon nonetheless, really enjoyed seeing your SNPC's duking it out with each other.

any chance you're going to create a SNPC of their mother next?
Juggernaughty  [sviluppatore] 28 feb 2023, ore 7:07 
Of course
I download them but they don't show up in the spawn menus.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-9 commenti su 9
Per pagina: 1530 50