Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

QUIET COSMOS
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Markus Darius  [developer] 31 Jan, 2023 @ 1:37pm
ERRORS, GLITCHES, BUGS, CRASHES, AND OTHERS:
Post here if something went wrong while you where playing the map.

If it was an error or crash, if it's possible, let me know the error message or what you did before the map crashes, if a mod was loaded or not. Thank you!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 174 comments
Stormes 31 Jan, 2023 @ 4:26pm 
I think I found a bug. I was hitting the box and I ended up picking it up as my mule kick weapon and it didn't register it as my mule kick weapon and i hit the box again and now I have 4 weapons instead of 3.
Stormes 31 Jan, 2023 @ 4:33pm 
Also idk if this was intended or not but the jumpscare can activate multiple times and it can get a little annoying having it happened over and over trying to fill the soul box next to it.
Markus Darius  [developer] 31 Jan, 2023 @ 4:41pm 
About the 4 weapons, it's a feature of the map, due to the amount of weapons in the map, i thought it would be nice to make so can carry a large variety of weapons. Im gonna try to make the jumpscare activate only once, thanks for the feedback
Last edited by Markus Darius; 31 Jan, 2023 @ 4:42pm
Stormes 31 Jan, 2023 @ 4:55pm 
Ah that makes more sense. I was really confused on how I had 4 weapons.
Markus Darius  [developer] 31 Jan, 2023 @ 10:27pm 
jumpscare now can only be activated once
NicheNick 31 Jan, 2023 @ 10:54pm 
If you jump where phd is and you try to land on top of the box spot, it's a invincible spot, likely a clipping issue
I got a power drop on the stairs leading to the main bottom area and it just dropped through the stairs and became unreachable, i can still hear it but just cant get it
Markus Darius  [developer] 1 Feb, 2023 @ 12:45am 
@Nic im fixing it right now, thanks for letting me know!!
Markus Darius  [developer] 1 Feb, 2023 @ 12:45am 
@[FSA] Fat Scout #savetf2 this also happened to me while testing the map, im still trying to find a solution for this
Kapatus 1 Feb, 2023 @ 2:04am 
I found a glitch spot next electric cherry next to the river where normal zombies cant hit you at all.
Last edited by Kapatus; 1 Feb, 2023 @ 2:06am
Kapatus 1 Feb, 2023 @ 2:24am 
I found another glitch spot where if you jump from the train side onto the wagon next to the river you are invincible from all types of zombies. (Once in this spot perfectly, you are unable to get out of it but if the player downs them self maybe they could, unable to test this since i have most of the perks and have no way to down my self.)
Last edited by Kapatus; 1 Feb, 2023 @ 2:33am
BolloDeCanela 1 Feb, 2023 @ 4:24am 
Might there be a problem with illumination machine doors if I've done a fast_restart or map_restart or is it that I'm missing something?

Edir: There was not a problem, I had to follow the EE and I didn't knew how because subtitles were off.
Last edited by BolloDeCanela; 1 Feb, 2023 @ 4:42am
VorteX 1 Feb, 2023 @ 8:50am 
there's a god spot behind the cat soul box under the waterfall, also when you complete all the soul box a debug text appears saying "lab door has been open" instead of "lab door has been opened", that's not a bug neither a glitch just an english advice i wanted to tell you :er_heart:
Rico 1 Feb, 2023 @ 12:37pm 
The map shows up on BO3 perfectly fine for me but my friends have an issue where it doesn't even show up on there map list and when they try to reinstall it, it just doesn't show the map installing.
D9ZZY 999 1 Feb, 2023 @ 1:10pm 
I have no idea if the map is the issue or not but I was fine until i completed the Easter Egg. Then i grabbed a few more perks and my frames went from around 150 to 30. This wasn't instant, it was over time.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 174 comments
Per page: 1530 50