Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Strippin's Collection 3.0 OMEGA ULTIMATE EDITION
Kettleroot 25 Jan, 2023 @ 9:35pm
Errors
anyone else get a bunch of errors popping up during play? maybe theres some dependencies im missing that werent listed?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
JakefromEarth 27 Jan, 2023 @ 10:49am 
My computer hard crashes (blue screens) after about 45-ish minutes of playing with the full pack enabled. Has anyone else had that? How did you fix it?
I get a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error message, and it seems to be turning off my network connection?
Last edited by JakefromEarth; 27 Jan, 2023 @ 11:52am
Hobo joe 27 Jan, 2023 @ 3:48pm 
did you check china town map requires another texture pack
Kettleroot 27 Jan, 2023 @ 8:36pm 
Originally posted by JakefromEarth:
My computer hard crashes (blue screens) after about 45-ish minutes of playing with the full pack enabled. Has anyone else had that? How did you fix it?
I get a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error message, and it seems to be turning off my network connection?
that to me seems like a general pc issue. do you have a save you could send to a friend to see if something loaded in from a specific mod that caused the crash?
Boon  [developer] 27 Jan, 2023 @ 9:23pm 
If for some reason you are its probably because one of the dependencies is unlisted by author and could not be put into a mod pack you can get it here - https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/?id=2784607980
plasmaghost 27 Jan, 2023 @ 9:33pm 
The two mods that show up with errors are "ETW" and "wait my ass". The only game-play problems I've had are not being able to move items around between inventories, which is keeping me from being able to loot anything.
Edit: I did add the extra dependency
Edit 2: I found my problem! I was running both "ETW" and "ETW beta" at the same time.
Last edited by plasmaghost; 28 Jan, 2023 @ 7:01pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50